So who's looking forward to G18?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: So who's looking forward to G18?

Post by ferghus »

G18 should be released on June 25th. o/
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Yoorah wrote:G18 should be released on June 25th. o/
Agree ^^
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Darkertan wrote:
Agree ^^
He was confirming that it was going to come out on June 25th, not saying he hoped it would.
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Psy wrote:
Darkertan wrote:
Agree ^^
He was confirming that it was going to come out on June 25th, not saying he hoped it would.
I know, was agreeing with his supposition
Tropacat

Post by Tropacat »

GunsGunsDragonRaidsGunsGunsScootersGunsMagicCraftingGunsGunsEngineeringGuns&SomeMoreGuns!

But in all seriousness, I cannot wait for this, I can almost feel my Demonic Abyss cylinder being made right now.
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Tropacat wrote:GunsGunsDragonRaidsGunsGunsScootersGunsMagicCraftingGunsGunsEngineeringGuns&SomeMoreGuns!

But in all seriousness, I cannot wait for this, I can almost feel my Demonic Abyss cylinder being made right now.
How many chance are there that they will add things every week like on KR?
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

What's that blonde giant's name with the scar on her face? I'm really looking forward to getting that wig it looks too good!
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoruki wrote:What's that blonde giant's name with the scar on her face? I'm really looking forward to getting that wig it looks too good!
so that really is a wig? i keep seeing people wearing various headgear with it but i guess i was just in denial.
guess that's even more gold to save up...for a stupid hairstyle that should be part of the beauty shop, gosh...
i shouldn't have to be grinding for hairstyles...= =;
yes,they added 3 new real hairs g18.
no,i don't particularly like either of them. especially compared to the wig styles.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

It could be a hairstyle but the character simulator only has it as a wig while it has the gunner npc as both hairstyle and wig and that one came out at the same time. I'm assuming it's a wig but I'd be overjoyed if it was a hairstyle too! ^^
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

it probably is a wig, unless the KR test server didn't update their beauty shop the only new hairs are:
Spoiler: show
couldn't tell you what the male ones are but id assume they all look emo as sin as per usual.
Last edited by Armelle on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.