[Campaign] Petition to Release the Following NX Items in the

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kenero

[Campaign] Petition to Release the Following NX Items in the

Post by Kenero »

Hey Guys!

With the recent success of a few campaigns, particularly one of Free Inventory+, I figured it is time we start a certain campaign.

A campaign to release the Depersonalized Items, Spirit Restoration Liquor, and Spirit Blessing Potion. I have decided to voice my campaign in the Nexon Forum Threads and will start a very long campaign.

However, to do this, I need your help to go to the Nexon Forums and help see this campaign's success.

Below in the spoiler is what I will post. Any feedback, suggestions, or ideas before I post it, please feel free to express it in this thread!

Spoiler: show
Hello Everyone and hopefully the Nexon Mabinogi Team as well!

I am here to introduce to you a petition that hopefully will see change in the near future! What I present to you are some items overseas that would benefit both the community and Nexon NA themselves. I believe the following items should be a welcome addition to the cash shop. I will add in the suggested cost, usage, and the reason how it will benefit Nexon NA for having its addition to the cash shop.

---

Depersonalize Potion
Suggested Cost (NX): 4,900 ~ 6,900

Usage: Removes the personalize restriction that binds an item to a player and allows it to be traded once. Usually items only have 4-5 times they can be traded among the players before this potion no longer works. The Depersonalize Potion works on bound-enchants (such as Wyllow), special upgraded weapons, and clothing/armor. However this potion will not work on bound-items such as the Sword of Elsinore, Generational Items, and other bound items such as Brionac and Spirit Weapons. Upon usage of the potion, it can be traded once to any player before its effects diminish.

Player Benefits: Depersonalize Potions is a much needed commodity in the Mabinogi Community. With the introduction of Special Upgrades, Binding Enchants, and Personalized Clothing, it is no doubt that a lot of players carry items with them that they can no longer trade and either sit in the bank. While this may not seem noticeable, a lot of the items degrade and disappear from the market due to lack of interest. This especially applies to special costumes, such as NPC wears (I.e. Portia's Costume), in which another player may desire to sell it but can no longer do so due to upgrading the clothing early in their acquisition of it. With the introduction of the Depersonalize Potion to the market, it will help generate trade among players and help introduce once-bound items to the economy. This will also help stimulate the trade of locked-enchants, such as Lord Enchants, that are otherwise expired and wasted to those that acquire it.

Nexon Benefit: Depersonalize Potion is one of the much needed items in Mabinogi. With a much needed item comes a lot of sales and potential. Due to the nature of the game locking higher tier items to a player, there will be no short sale of players looking to buy once bound items and even others who will be willing to sell items that have been depersonalize to others to make up the cost of it. To summarize, it will be a steady item that will see a stable growth in buyers over time as there is always a need for it.

----

Spirit Restoration Liqueur
Suggested Cost (NX): 7,900 ~ 9,900

Usage: Spirit Restoration Liqueur allows one to transfer his/her Spirit Weapon successfully without losing any stats. This is especially useful at higher levels where even losing a single stat on a spirit weapon can mean the difference in feeding a spirit weapon days just to restore it back to normal.

Player Benefits: Spirit Weapons are costly and sometimes one may wish to transfer to a completely new one. With the introduction of the Spirit Weapon Transfer a while back, it helped people transfer their weapon without starting over. However, at higher levels this becomes a disadvantage as dropping a high level stat, such as level 46 strength and dropping to level 43 strength can mean weeks of feeding to re-obtain that same level. As with all spirit transfers, it may not just be strength, but what if all stats were to drop a few levels? It may take a few weeks for one stat, but for multiple stat lost, it will be costly to retain. The Spirit Restoration Liqueur allows one to transfer successfully without the worry of losing stats.

Nexon Benefit: Spirit Weapons are one of the key systems in Mabinogi. However, because of the way they are handled and the time to raise one, a lot of troubles of taking advantage of the transfer process is loss. Not only will selling the Spirit Restoration Liqueur benefit the spirit weapon caretakers of the community, but encourages future ones to join in raising their spirit weapons, knowing if a better one comes out, they can transfer. Selling these items will see a use in a certain section of the playerbase to guarantee its success and use.

---

Spirit Blessing Potion
Suggested Cost (NX): 2,000 ~ 3,100

Usage: Spirit Blessing Potion is the Holy Water of Lymilark for Spirit Weapons. Blessing the Spirit Weapon with this allows one to cut the durability loss per use. However if one should fail a repair, the blessing will likewise go away. Also in addition, it will also repair half the spirit weapon's durability.

Player Benefits: Spirit Blessing Potion will allow one to use their Spirit Weapon longer. By reducing the durability cost of usage, it will help save players money in repairing their weapons as well as maintaining them. It will also encourage users to raise spirit weapons.

Nexon Benefits: Spirit Blessing Potions usually go hand to hand with Spirit Weapon Transfers, as users will usually want to bless their weapon after a successful transfer. Recommended that selling the Spirit Restoration Liqueur and Spirit Blessing Potion in a package will attract both future and potential spirit weapon users.

----

I firmly believe that the addition of these three items introduction to the cash shop in one form or another will help benefit the players who wish to sell personalized items, transfer spirit weapons, as well as bless their spirit weapons and facilitate the growth of the community. For Nexon's side, these items will also cater to an already established market as well as see sales of these items help see the creation of money to help grow and develop Mabinogi. If even one of these items gets implemented, I would like to thank you advance Nexon for implementing such important items in the game.

If you agree with this petition and campaign, please sign in this thread and voice your opinion about it!

Thanks!

If you agree with even a single item from the list, please visit:

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/for ... 6nxid%3D10

And make a post saying you agree!

Every agreement is valuable!

Thanks!
Daakun

Re: [Campaign] Petition to Release the Following NX Items in

Post by Daakun »

Personally, not a fan of depersonalization.
The untradability of special upgraded weapons is pretty much the only thing that keeps upgrade stones affordable for Average Joe; we don't need merchants taking over sources of actual power like they already do with the fashionogi market.

Right now an upgrade stone is only worth to you one attempt to upgrade a weapon you actually want for yourself.
Allowing upgraded weapons to become tradable increases their worth to one attempt to upgrade a weapon you actually want for yourself OR know people will want to buy.

End result is merchants scalping upgrade stones (like they already do to dye amps) or buying in bulk to resell upgraded weapons.
And then they know you can't even buy with the intent to resell yourself since you would need to buy your own depersonalization potion to trade it again, which is likely over the margin of profitability.

tl;dr depersonalization makes the rich get richer and jacks up the prices for everyone else.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Although I respect what you're doing, I don't really think the forum thread about free inventory plus had anything to do with NX's decision, people were just being impatient.
Sky

Post by Sky »

^What Psy said. Nexon just made it seem like "they listened to the fans" to boost some reputation or somethin'. But I personally think the free inventory plus was an inevitable decision.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

any reason you left out puppet forms?
i'm getting kinda tired of waiting for a form that feels like it was supposed to be r1 to begin with. even the colossi armor is based off the master form...
either way, i don't see them listening to this anymore than they listen to anything else. stuff that ends up in the cash shop (for our version) if i recall is generally devcat/krnexon choice only.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

I want the luxury equipment bags back.

Campaign for those, kthnxbai.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Thanks everyone for your support. =)
MabiFan1927

Post by MabiFan1927 »

Mackinz wrote:I want the luxury equipment bags back.

Campaign for those, kthnxbai.
yes bring back teh luxury bags plz :) :)