G18 NPC Transformation Medals

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Zeo

G18 NPC Transformation Medals

Post by Zeo »

Since we know that they may be given as an end reward for G18 episodes, according to one of Soluna's posts.

I wonder what all the G18 NPC medals are available from episodes...

Because I'm really hoping that Macha NPC transformation medal comes from episode (at least 10th episode or something).
Kapra

Re: G18 NPC Transformation Medals

Post by Kapra »

Zeo wrote:Since we know that they may be given as an end reward for G18 episodes, according to one of Soluna's posts.

I wonder what all the G18 NPC medals are available from episodes...

Because I'm really hoping that Macha NPC transformation medal comes from episode (at least 10th episode or something).
According to this post http://www.mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1726, Japan got the chest rewards in a gachapon and therefore got the G18 NPCs in gachapons. I'm guessing its likely we'll get the KR version because gachapons probably sell faster than making us do a generation quest first.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Psy wrote:According to this post http://www.mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1726, Japan got the chest rewards in a gachapon and therefore got the G18 NPCs in gachapons. I'm guessing its likely we'll get the KR version because gachapons probably sell faster than making us do a generation quest first.
Oooh. I'm still wondering about the post you made in that thread though.
Psy wrote:I'm still having trouble understanding why they did the JP difference. Am I understanding this correctly? You don't get a reward box even on first completion, and they put 10 random gachapons named after G18 episodes on sale in item shop or put them in an existing gachapon?. . .
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Episode boxes are there, quest reset is at 7am PST.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:Episode boxes are there, quest reset is at 7am PST.
Also, the 5000 gold make you start from beginning, the cash shop replay action board allow you to pick from specific episode to restart, there is a difference.