[KR] Sword Art Online crossover in the works

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: [KR] Sword Art Online crossover in the works

Post by ferghus »

This is not for Mabinogi, but it's SAO Crossover related--for another Nexon JP MMO called Tales Weaver.
It seems they've gone to great lengths to add content from SAO. Pretty awesome for the SAO fans:

Apparently you can clear SAO dungeons, with levels and bosses and all. It would be cool if we got this type of customization here in Mabi, but I don't think it would ever happen. :P
Zeyborg

Post by Zeyborg »

New animations were found in animationevent.anievent, suggesting the sets will come with unique idle poses.
Yui

Post by Yui »

I keep saying the term fanbois...hasn't anyone ever taken the chance that there could be fangurlz as well? :roll: I do hope atleast if JPN and KR get the equipment update that could be inserted into the simulator I use since I do owe a AU Mabinogi Asuna blog on tumblr for roleplaying.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I haven't used any character simulators, but if you're talking about http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/, then it appears to be based on the KR and/or JP character model data. As long as the simulator resources are kept up to date (which I assume they do, but I don't really know), I don't see why it wouldn't have the SAO outfits once those are released there.

And we know fangurlz are out there, we just don't talk about them because they can be scary. x)