[Warning] Shyllien Map Glitch

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

[Warning] Shyllien Map Glitch

Post by Soluna »

Really don't like to do this but!

The map exists a path where you can glitch into the back of the stone, people who gather the crystal normally should be careful because the monster aggro-ed on them will switch on you.

And I don't encourage people do it.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: [Warning] Shyllien Map Glitch

Post by ferghus »

I've heard a lot of people are talking about this. One issue being that not only do those cheaters gather a lot of easy materials, but it also creates a problem for legit players who fight off the spawn only to find that the resources were depleted. :|
People should be ashamed of themselves. D:<
Eos

Post by Eos »

Hm. With 500 units for gathering and a 10 minute recharge you'd think it wouldn't be depleted that often or for very long.

I'll admit once I determined it was pure Shyllien I never bothered trying for it though, not worth the effort (or shame of cheating and risk that this would be one of the incredibly stupid things nexon punishes with extreme prejudice) since Ecology levels better on a wider assortment of rewards, as does magic craft.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Eos wrote:Hm. With 500 units for gathering and a 10 minute recharge you'd think it wouldn't be depleted that often or for very long.

I'll admit once I determined it was pure Shyllien I never bothered trying for it though, not worth the effort (or shame of cheating and risk that this would be one of the incredibly stupid things nexon punishes with extreme prejudice) since Ecology levels better on a wider assortment of rewards, as does magic craft.
The spot does offer x2 training as well (similar to the Giant Ore Spot in Hilwen) so with the Exp Event it will give off x4 and x8 with Exp Potion, but yes you are right it is mainly for farming Shyllien and training/mastering Ecology.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

http://tw.beanfun.com/mabinogi/index.as ... 31&kind=23

This is consider as a bug and TW has sent out notice to players to not to do this and penalty will be given to players who abuse this.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Yoorah wrote:but it also creates a problem for legit players who fight off the spawn only to find that the resources were depleted. :|
True but people CAN see from far that it is depleted or not.