Rejoice, it's Finally Here!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Rejoice, it's Finally Here!

Post by Soluna »

New Gacha with 1x1 Bag that open to 16x10. Gold bag that is 1x1, and Super Training Seal that give 100% training on any skill. b=w=d

And some tuber that isn't worth mentioning.
Yoruki

Re: Rejoice, it's Finally Here!

Post by Yoruki »

It's official now I won't be able to see anything on my screen when I open my inv! Amen!
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Dear god, that's insane.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

From what my colleagues tested, that bag is not a shop bag so you can have it at the same time as a 7x7/8x8/10x10 shop bag, a luxury bag, 8x10 bag, and meidum/doll bags. What I'm wondering is, are you only allowed one 10x16 bag at a time or can you just keep buying carasek gachapons until you have like 60 of them?
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

What's the point of banks if you can carry around MORE than a bank in a single bag.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

It's amazing how easy it is for Nexon to release something dumb and fool people into getting excited and paying $$ for it. lol
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:It's amazing how easy it is for Nexon devCat to release something dumb and fool people into getting excited and paying $$ for it. lol
Sky

Post by Sky »

All those inconveniences back then are for this time to make $$. Nexon games have one of the most genius way leeching money off people. I've always looked at them to be mad good in business profit perspective. Or so at least I think so. Though not all hit their target audience (*cough*kartriderauditiondungeonfighter)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:All those inconveniences back then are for this time to make $$. Nexon games have one of the most genius way leeching money off people. I've always looked at them to be mad good in business profit perspective. Or so at least I think so. Though not all hit their target audience (*cough*kartriderauditiondungeonfighter)
They are okay, I seen better plans.

And I was talking in sarcasm on the title if some of you didn't noticed.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

If you look around on other places you'd see that people really are rejoicing, which I think is hilarious. xd