NOOOOO!!! NOT ANOTHER TRAP!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Re: NOOOOO!!! NOT ANOTHER TRAP!

Post by Soluna »

somecoolguy wrote:I shall cry now. Do not have 15k nx.
You and Tao need come help with the new Guild Roster Event, and Patchy too :[ I see Patchy lurking at the Forum all the time :[
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

If you see Tao, tell him I miss beating him silly on IaMP! Also, tell him to log on hamachi so we can resume the beating which was mentioned previously!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Patchy wrote:If you see Tao, tell him I miss beating him silly on IaMP! Also, tell him to log on hamachi so we can resume the beating which was mentioned previously!
Actually we did see him, and he mentioned some about his computer having problems with the IaMP or something, you might want to open a troubleshoot FAQ for him. He also stalks the forum too but not log in. You can probably stalk him on DnF, coolguy and Yune said he's been paying for that game alot.
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

I don't play DnF or anything, so no stalking for him. Anyway, tell Tao to log on hamachi anyway so I can tricks him into fixing his computer/IaMP problem somehow. Or at least log in the forum so I can harass him via forum private messages. See, no stalking at all!
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Tao's been busy on Dungeon grindan, for the most part. Helping me and my friend get awakening lately, otherwise, you can go beat on him in the PvP arena there as well~
Aoisoratsuba

Post by Aoisoratsuba »

somecoolguy wrote:I shall cry now. Do not have 15k nx.
I will join you D:.