Armies of Colhen (dragon raid)

For general discussions related to Nexon's latest Mabinogi-themed offering: Vindictus!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Armies of Colhen (dragon raid)

Post by ferghus »

Does anyone here still play? The game's going live with this update in a couple hours. Can't wait to try it out. Maybe I'll even get back into Vindictus for a bit. :P

One pissed off dragon? lawl..
Kapra

Re: Armies of Colhen (dragon raid)

Post by Kapra »

...A 24-person requirement?...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Yep, hence the whole Armies theme. :P
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote: Does anyone here still play?
Your best bet is mimi and sig I suppose <_< I never download this to begin with...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

You should download it! The update goes live tonight. Epic stuff. And your computer should be able to run it.

http://download2.nexon.net/Game/Vindict ... upV150.exe Only 3.3GB!
http://download2.nexon.net/Game/Vindict ... upV151.exe is probably the latest client that they're gonna release, but they have not published that link so I dunno if they will update it without telling anyone, like they did a couple times before.

As a side note, I updated the youtube embed code the forum uses. \o/ As for that spoiler tag.. orz
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i uninstalled it like half a year ago and im never looking back,no matter what they add
needs more substance and less grind N' raid.
if anything increasing the raid number requirement turns me off even more zzz.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

I'm lvl 67, and I never had to exp-grind to get there. D: Just do the quests. The new quests in this update will probably get me close to lvl 70. :D Unless they require lvl 70... that would suck.

The only grinding part is when you want to gather materials for fancy high lvl equipment. @_@ It does put me off a bit, but then again, I have a pretty low tolerance to grinding these days. I doubt it would be an issue for most other people.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

im exactly where you were,it was awful.
and like i said,ijust cant stand the game past the first boat.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

I honestly got tired of the game. Feels even more repetitive than dynasty warriors to me. I only ever got a fiona and an evie up into the 30s, but even that felt boring to me.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

It was boring and repetitive at first, but then I came back and there was a ton of new content added that was pretty fun, story included. The only annoying part is the gathering of the materials for the highest level equipment. x_x

You'd probably find it more interesting if you came back and did all the story quests.