SNU SNU? Check!

For general discussions related to Nexon's latest Mabinogi-themed offering: Vindictus!
Soluna

SNU SNU? Check!

Post by Soluna »

Aegis

Re: SNU SNU? Check!

Post by Aegis »

Armelle

Post by Armelle »

ah yeah i meant to show this to you guys,i was rather disappointed by the lack of wings :C
the only thing heroes stayed true to so far was the goblins,they resemble them pretty well...
i heard rumors that glas was coming soon,i doubt they'd try to stay close to the design
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:ah yeah i meant to show this to you guys,i was rather disappointed by the lack of wings :C
the only thing heroes stayed true to so far was the goblins,they resemble them pretty well...
i heard rumors that glas was coming soon,i doubt they'd try to stay close to the design
Is actually some what close

Battle BGM
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

oh wow thats actually pretty nice,gives a good idea of what he looked like before he was all transmuted or whatever it was they did to rebuild him
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Disappointed! I was hoping Glas Ghaibhleann's theme song was at least a remix of Mabinogi's.

In any case, the one with the Succubus was pretty sexy... but Karok died too easily.

Quick, since it's a Black Succubus, use rank F Enthralling Performance!
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

I like those silly noises she makes while on the bed. The clothes and weapon are kinda an odd medley, though still way better than the succubi in other games.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

This succubus sucks. No V-neck. No Wings. Too much leather. No Cute Hat. TOO DOMINATRIX.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

turns out succubus DOES have wings,you just got to strip her first \o/
imokwiththis

also glas is stil pretty awesome =w=
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Wonder if we'll fight Cromm Cruach too in the near future. He was there in the past, I believe.