[G16S1] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Kapra

Re: [G16S1] Update Overview

Post by Kapra »

Was this released in the official server yet or just in test? I wouldn't like the idea of them releasing generation quests later after the actual content updates...
Tatsutatsu

Post by Tatsutatsu »

Would anyone happen to know the dye method for these champion knuckles? I know the main part is leather palette, but what about the metal spikes? Are they metal dye-able?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Is ALL knuckle type of weapons wearable by humans and elves? ALL... including Steel Claw one?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Was this released in the official server yet or just in test? I wouldn't like the idea of them releasing generation quests later after the actual content updates...
It is official release, G16 Storyline will be out in 1/5/2012, currently only fighter destiny is released.
Tatsutatsu wrote:Would anyone happen to know the dye method for these champion knuckles? I know the main part is leather palette, but what about the metal spikes? Are they metal dye-able?
The other parts are metal.
Zeo wrote:Is ALL knuckle type of weapons wearable by humans and elves? ALL... including Steel Claw one?
Yes.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Where do you get the Wet, Butterfly and Greed enchant? Anyone know?
Mycelium

Post by Mycelium »

Is there any information available about upgrades for the Brace/Champion knuckles?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Mycelium wrote:Is there any information available about upgrades for the Brace/Champion knuckles?
brace_knuckle_strengthening: durability -1, max attack +5, 20 prof, 8000Gold, Upgrade 0~0
brace_knuckle_sharpening: durability -1, max attack +3, 30 prof, 3000Gold, Upgrade 1~1
brace_knuckle_hardness: durability -1, max attack +4, 40 prof, 6000Gold, Upgrade 2~2
brace_knuckle_weight: durability -1, max attack +6, 50 prof, 9000Gold, Upgrade 3~3
brace_knuckle_remodeling: durability -1, max attack +10, 60 prof, 15000Gold, Upgrade 4~4
brace_knuckle_gem_upgrade: critical +2, balance +1, 100 prof, 5000Gold, need Aquamarine 4cm+, Jasper 2cm+, Topaz 1cm+

champion_knuckle_strengthening: durability -3, max attack +10, 20 prof, 8000Gold, Upgrade 0~0
champion_knuckle_sharpening: max attack +4, critical -2, 30 prof, 3000Gold, Upgrade 1~1
champion_knuckle_band_change: max attack +5, critical -3, 40 prof, 6000Gold, Upgrade 2~2
champion_knuckle_weight_adjustment: max attack +6, critical -3, 50 prof, 9000Gold, Upgrade 3~3
champion_knuckle_remodeling: durability -2, max attack +10, 60 prof, 15000Gold, Upgrade 4~4
champion_knuckle_gem_upgrade: max attack +2, balance +1, 100 prof, 5000Gold, need Aquamarine 4cm+, Jasper 2cm+, Topaz 1cm+

both have artisan upgrade option at upgrade 4~4 as well, requiring 100 prof, 20kGold.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

"Moon Gates modified such that it is similar to Mana Tunnels."
I'm still trying to figure out what that means. Does that mean you remember areas (which wouldn't make sense with Ceo) or you regain mana faster near one or what?
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Pyro wrote:"Moon Gates modified such that it is similar to Mana Tunnels."
I'm still trying to figure out what that means. Does that mean you remember areas (which wouldn't make sense with Ceo) or you regain mana faster near one or what?
Whoa, I read that backwards somehow the first time around a few months ago. I thought it said Mana Tunnels were modified to be similar to Moon Gates. I brushed it off thinking there wouldn't be anymore mana regeneration. Since that clearly is not the case. I am now wondering the same thing. Maybe they will be remembered now to counter the 3 hour HCh flier limitation. That would make transportation much easier.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:"Moon Gates modified such that it is similar to Mana Tunnels."
It acts like Mana Tunnels in you can select locations you have visited before, there is no more moon gate schedules.
No, it doesn't recover mana fast by gate, but you recover mana faster at night anyway.