[G15S3 + S4] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Sky

Re: [G15S3 + S4] Update Overview

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:Added New Skill---
Gold Stike - 336 APs, +30 Luck
Gold Stirke master - Stamina +10, Luck +25
Mammonite!
Soluna wrote:Radar Map
Mini map will now display all monster on map, Green Triangles are NPCs, White are live-stocks like sheeps etc, Red are Monsters. (Toggle-able)

Alarm Clock Timer
<3
Soluna wrote:Hotkey Changes
Hotkey revert back to the original setup, mappable keys, 2 bars, with now addition of scroll bar key maps (left and right, toggle-able). The skills mapped to the 2 scroll bars can only be accessed through clicking it.
</3... just when I've come to like the my new skill mapping...
Soluna wrote:Windmill longer lose HP, invincible frame removed, monster/player stun stays.
<3.. Gonna love Windmill more.
Soluna wrote:Housing Coupon now have 3 hour time limit for returning.
Trollolol... I have so many housing coupons... But never got the chance to use them lately...
Soluna wrote:Added Referral/Recommend System---
A system where you refer friends to Mabinogi, and obtain exp points when said friends reach certain milestones. You then get bonuses depending on your exp total.
Total = 680exp

Book of Teleportation 4 locations (11730)
Movement +8% (13270)
Stats +4 (15370)
Rebirth AP +4 (17670)
Halo Ring Effect Lv4 (20170)
... That's sooo many... I know people ain't gonna be recruiting but instead doing it themselves... haha...
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

so with the invincibility frames in wm removed, how is anyone supposed to beat a giant field boss i.e. neid? strategies for those are completely based on wm invincibility
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

shadofrak wrote:so with the invincibility frames in wm removed, how is anyone supposed to beat a giant field boss i.e. neid? strategies for those are completely based on wm invincibility
Exactly. Theyre gonna have to come up with new ideas. Probably something along the lines of archery from distance with flying pet for when it waterballs.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

enjoy your gator golf
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

I don't get that refer system and those items with the numbers in parentheses...
Seriously?! 680 exp only for referring a friend....wow that's dumb.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:Hotkey Changes
Hotkey revert back to the original setup, mappable keys, 2 bars, with now addition of scroll bar key maps (left and right, toggle-able). The skills mapped to the 2 scroll bars can only be accessed through clicking it.
But I use my my F1~12 keys for click-only since they don't work! D= I dread this day but also really want merchants...
Soluna wrote: G15S3 -Times of Revenge-
G15S4*
Soluna wrote:Windmill longer lose HP
No longer loses*
Soluna wrote: Summoned Golem's Windmill rank reduced from 6 to 5 from Summon Golem Skill.
5 to 6*
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Neid's glitched so you dont even have to WM.
And if you do WM neid. He cancels the only attack he would do that would damage you.

Also for gator. You simply use blaze's invuln frames.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

shadofrak wrote:so with the invincibility frames in wm removed, how is anyone supposed to beat a giant field boss i.e. neid? strategies for those are completely based on wm invincibility
Field Boss plays involve Windmill yes, but is not rely on the invincibility frame alone...

Majority of the field boss doesn't matter if you have invincibility frame or not...

*Digs up ancient video...

It is possible to avoid attacks from crocodiles with mounts whether it be tail splash or tail spin.

If anyone does field boss enough... they'd tell you the core of windmill is not invincible frame... it is the ability to use it to setup enemy attack pattern. Windmilling boss monsters target that person, which allow you to setup the play for victory. (Infact, windmilling makes people angry... especially if you don't know what you are doing...)

Example, Giant Lion, have someone windmill it and quickly mount on a flying pet then lure it to charge to the mountain boundaries such that it cannot charge pass it. Have the rest of the friends whack it with normal attack on its rear until dead; it is as simple as that. Now if someone were to windmill it... lol... have fun...

And it is the same for desert dragon, you can use windmill to lure it to the boundaries of the canyon and continuously windmill it but you used have to watch out for the stone breath attack in deadly, guess what... now you don't.

Just keep on spinning~ Just keep on spinning~

Invincibility is not what make windmill a special skill... other skills have the frame as well, if anything... this change makes windmilling much more appealing because the deadly from windmill is very high death cause in the game compare to the times you being saved by the invincible frames.
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Yea. I've died many times WMing because it would lower my HP into deadly therefore getting me killed during PD's Petrification.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote: All cylinder receive same bonus rate from leveling, however base bonus rate of the cylinder are different.
Str 50 = 78% Fire, Luck 48 = Earth 33%, Dex 48 = Wind 8%, Int 50 = Water 32%, Will 50 = 39 Dura.
The spirit bonus is bonus similar to elemental mastery such that 78% for fire will become 88% bonus combined with fire mastery.

However, the spirit cylinder bonus does not affect: Heat Buster, Golem Summoning, nor Life Drain.