[G16S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Health

Re: [G16S2] Update Overview

Post by Health »

Music Taming scores are still sold in Tara though, right? Would make no sense to remove those...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Health wrote:Music Taming scores are still sold in Tara though, right? Would make no sense to remove those...
Why not? There's already at least two other taming skills and at least one luring skill that's even music. But I am greatly disappointed by the removal...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Just an update, on the latest patch about the dura loss on equip for death.

Naw... they didn't remove it... you wish!

However, they have decrease the chance and loss and made that Fomor Weapons, Robes, Wedding Ring, Not Repairable items are exempt from that rule. (I see how it is now devCat...).
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:However, they have decrease the chance and loss and made that Fomor Weapons, Robes, Wedding Ring, Not Repairable items are exempt from that rule. (I see how it is now devCat...).
They should've done all accessories, but I'm glad wedding rings can't break, at least...
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

What, no more wearing robes to soak potential dura loss? Boo.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Question, can you still write Magical Music Scrolls like normal or were those ones removed as well?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Psy wrote:Question, can you still write Magical Music Scrolls like normal or were those ones removed as well?
Soluna told me ingame that normal magical music scrolls still exist, only NPC-attained ones were altered, for those who were also wondering.

New question (although this doesn't apply to me because I'm an elf), if one does G3 now up until the point they get either the Antifomor Robe or the Protection Charm Bracelet (depending on which they want) then stop and waits for G16S2 to come out, will they get to redo G1-3 while still keeping those items? (Although I doubt many people have tested this.) Also, please tell me they didn't remove the Protection Charm Quest?...
Yoshi18

Post by Yoshi18 »

Soluna wrote:Just an update, on the latest patch about the dura loss on equip for death.

However, they have decrease the chance and loss and made that Fomor Weapons, Robes, Wedding Ring, Not Repairable items are exempt from that rule. (I see how it is now devCat...).
Question about the dura loss. Is it max dura or just regular dura? Max dura being something similar to 1/16 to 1/13; regular dura being 16/16 to 10/16. Max dura would seem a bit harsh wouldn't it? Just wondering so I can be sure if I have to run mission naked or not. >:l
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Yoshi18 wrote:
Soluna wrote:Just an update, on the latest patch about the dura loss on equip for death.

Question about the dura loss. Is it max dura or just regular dura? Max dura being something similar to 1/16 to 1/13; regular dura being 16/16 to 10/16. Max dura would seem a bit harsh wouldn't it? Just wondering so I can be sure if I have to run mission naked or not. >:l
Minimum durability, he said. (And why would you run missions naked? Why would one even own armor if not for missions/dungeons?...)
Yoshi18

Post by Yoshi18 »

Psy wrote: Minimum durability, he said. (And why would you run missions naked? Why would one even own armor if not for missions/dungeons?...)
Thanks for the information. To answer your question, I would run missions naked so, if this were the case, and it's not, I wouldn't lose max dura on all the important things that are near and dear to me. I'm slightly OCD like that. Most of my stuff is perfect dura, excluding a few cheap things easily replaced if the dura gets too low for my standards. For example, I have a hebona robe that is 16/16 dura (repair protected) so if I lose the repair pot, I can afford to lose one dura before I'm in the "danger zone" of it going below "max" dura (i.e. 15 dura).