[G16S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G16S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Do you know if ideals still exist after this update? If so, was it updated to be easier and/or to include elf and giant hair/skin/eye colors?
Yes, No.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I'm not sure if someone said this before but how do Melody Shock work exactly? Do you play using the skill and all the monsters recieve damage or what..?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:I'm not sure if someone said this before but how do Melody Shock work exactly? Do you play using the skill and all the monsters recieve damage or what..?
Work like Smash + Mirage Shot if you can't tell from the descriptions.

You load the skill then target an enemy to smack it with the instrument. The enemy being attacked will continue to sustain damage for skill period if not dead.
Daiatomic

Post by Daiatomic »

you mentioned the -Cross bow aim rate increase, i'm assuming that's the speed at which you aim at. Is it a significant speed increase? What is the aim speed relative to the Leather Long Bow?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daiatomic wrote:you mentioned the -Cross bow aim rate increase, i'm assuming that's the speed at which you aim at. Is it a significant speed increase? What is the aim speed relative to the Leather Long Bow?
Is err... around the same if not a bit faster.
Daiatomic

Post by Daiatomic »

one more question... im assuming that you still cant move while having magnum loaded with a crossbow?
Also... the max range on crossbows and spirit crossbows were unchanged right?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daiatomic wrote:one more question... im assuming that you still cant move while having magnum loaded with a crossbow?
Also... the max range on crossbows and spirit crossbows were unchanged right?
That's actually 2 questions, but they have the same answer: Yes, you still can't move and the range is unchanged.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Updated Time for Skill Cool-down Change and removed Durability Loss Feature.

This change is for both KR and JP server (Who got the G16S2 Patch today). The Counter/Defense Skill have 4 sec cool down when wielding knuckles as opposed 7 sec.

*JP will be receiving 1 perfect skill untrain capsule per day from 5/24~6/7 upon logging in, No full skill untrain capsule are given.
flamegoon

Post by flamegoon »

I have a question was Shadow Bunshin affected by this update by any chance and does KR have this skill?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

flamegoon wrote:I have a question was Shadow Bunshin affected by this update by any chance and does KR have this skill?
Is not affected because KR server does not have this skill, the only server that have this skill is JP and TW. (It is not affected in JP after the dynamic system either.)
Even if KR do have the skill, I highly doubt it would get affected in anyway due to the 6 souls cost per use limitation.