[G16S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G16S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

This has been out for a while but only applied in JP so far... anyways...

Skill change on Smash, Windmill, and Magnum:

Smash cool down change to 3 second for all, damage modifier change to Elf 500%, Human 550%, Giant 600% at r1.

Magnum cool down change to 0.5 for Elf, 1.5 for Human at r1.

Windmill cool down change to 4 for Elf, 3.5 for Human, 3 for Giant at r1.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

These changes are also found in future NA client in their patch server.

Seems dumb they forgot about Crash Shot when doing the JP rebalance though... it remains at 5.5 seconds, even though Windmill got lowered considerably.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:This has been out for a while but only applied in JP so far... anyways...

Skill change on Smash, Windmill, and Magnum:

Smash cool down change to 3 second for all, damage modifier change to Elf 500%, Human 550%, Giant 600% at r1.

Magnum cool down change to 0.5 for Elf, 1.5 for Human at r1.

Windmill cool down change to 4 for Elf, 3.5 for Human, 3 for Giant at r1.
So does smashing with a two handed weapon increase damage to 700% for giants?
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

nandattebayo wrote:So does smashing with a two handed weapon increase damage to 700% for giants?
Probably 720% if they go by the 1.2x damage convention.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:Do you know if ideals still exist after this update? If so, was it updated to be easier and/or to include elf and giant hair/skin/eye colors?
Yes, No.
Just to be clear since I was under an assumption. Do Elves and Giants have to do ideals in their version of G2?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: Just to be clear since I was under an assumption. Do Elves and Giants have to do ideals in their version of G2?
Yes they have to do it, why wouldn't they? It is part of G2's storyline.

Everything in the renewal is made easier, removal of specific day dungeon, optional RP quests with 3 players, etc... Ideal Quest maybe hard back when it was first released but not anymore. And it is easier, you don't need 3 ideals per town anymore and there's a Fixed NPC ideal in every town.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I have few questions about Xylophone, and Bard skills.

What rank handicraft do you need to be to make Xylophone, and you need 7 different plates to make it (which can be obtained from Barry's ptj... no?).

What training requirements most of the Bard skills require you to do, mainly the buff skills one.

The wiki said that Lullaby at rank 1, for sleeping monsters... they take 300% more damage... but you said they take 400 additional damage... which one is right?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: What rank handicraft do you need to be to make Xylophone, and you need 7 different plates to make it (which can be obtained from Barry's ptj... no?).
Do you even need handicraft? I thought you just take them to Yvonna after you collect them all?
Zeo wrote: What training requirements most of the Bard skills require you to do, mainly the buff skills one.
Play Song Successfully,
Play Song Greatly,
Play Song Godly,
Play in a Party,
So, play, play, play, and yes... PLAY. (Except Melody Shock).
I said before, they are just like play instrument skill with bonus effect.
Zeo wrote: The wiki said that Lullaby at rank 1, for sleeping monsters... they take 300% more damage... but you said they take 400 additional damage... which one is right?
Neither, good catch though.
Testing is additional 400 Damage, actual Server went down to 300 Damage, but it is additional not %, we wouldn't want people smash at 1800% damage now would we.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote: What rank handicraft do you need to be to make Xylophone, and you need 7 different plates to make it (which can be obtained from Barry's ptj... no?).
Do you even need handicraft? I thought you just take them to Yvonna after you collect them all?
Oh I see. So you just talk to Yvona with 7 different plates and she'll recongize it and gives you Xylophone, taking your 7 plates? (kinda like how Eabha take your crystals of each for a title "Crystal Collector")

Also... doing ANY Belvast ptjs will give you a random plate, or is there specific ptjs that give you random plates... or specific ptjs that give a specific plate, or what...?

Also,,, here's a question that is bit off-topic... but what kind of instruments can you get from Barry ptj, can you get a Harp, or battle mandolin from it or wha...?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: Oh I see. So you just talk to Yvona with 7 different plates and she'll recongize it and gives you Xylophone, taking your 7 plates? (kinda like how Eabha take your crystals of each for a title "Crystal Collector")

Also... doing ANY Belvast ptjs will give you a random plate, or is there specific ptjs that give you random plates... or specific ptjs that give a specific plate, or what...?

Also,,, here's a question that is bit off-topic... but what kind of instruments can you get from Barry ptj, can you get a Harp, or battle mandolin from it or wha...?
Pretty much, as far as I know, all the plates can be gotten from Pub PTJ, there maybe different way but that's what I know. and the Pub PTJ can give out Harp and flashing colored instrument in the reward box. I don't believe it gives out Battle Mandolin though (Not that it matters since KR and JP event give Battle Mandolin out in event to people with Bard Destiny).