[Renewal] Chapter 1: G1 ~ G3

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[Renewal] Chapter 1: G1 ~ G3

Post by Soluna »

After renewal patch:
1. G1 ~ G3 quest will be made easier, such as shorter wait time between quest, not require 3 player for Role Play Dungeon etc.
2. Rewards for completing the quests will increase.
3. Player who complete the generation quests before the patch can redo the generation quests again. Player who are in progress of the G1 ~ G3 can choose to start from the new generation quest or continue on the generation they are on.
4. Elf and Giants will get their respective transformation skill when completing G2. If you already have transformation skills you keep your existing skills.

In Short:
Character in progress on G1 after patch will start from New G1.
Character in progress on G2 after patch can choose to start from the beginning of New G1 or New G2.
Character in progress on G3 after patch can choose to start from the beginning of New G1 or New G2 or New G3.
Character who cleared G1~G3 after patch can choose to start from any New Generation.

*In generation 2, Human will have White Wolf RP dungeon, Giants will have White Beat RP dungeon, Elves will have Brown Eagle RP dungeon respectively as their quests.
*In generation 2, existing Dark Knights will have Paladin Transformations during generation 2 final dungeon. Upon exiting Transformation skill will return to Dark Knights. (Yes, that means you cannot go back to be Paladin if you are Dark Knight)
nandattebayo

Re: [Renewal] Chapter 1: G1 ~ G3

Post by nandattebayo »

Can you do G1-3 if you skipped them before?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote:Can you do G1-3 if you skipped them before?
Yes.
ismael617

Post by ismael617 »

hey does that mean that all my previous progress of me doing g2 is lost ?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

ismael617 wrote:hey does that mean that all my previous progress of me doing g2 is lost ?
You'll have to be a bit more detail with the question.

But if you choose to do the New G2 from speaking to Lorna, then yes, progress will be lost.
Sky

Post by Sky »

^To add to that, if you already have the transformation, the skill will not disappear
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Sky wrote:^To add to that, if you already have the transformation, the skill will not disappear

To add to that, if you're a dirty Dark Knight, you will be a Paladin of equal rank in the G2 final.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:
Sky wrote:^To add to that, if you already have the transformation, the skill will not disappear

To add to that, if you're a dirty Dark Knight, you will be a Paladin of equal rank in the G2 final.
And you will get the r1 paladin entry if you are a r1 dk and don't have the r1 paladin journal entry. But you will go back to normal afterwards, still keeping the journal entry.