[G17S1] The Classic: Grandmaster

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Kuraulga

Re: [G17S1] The Classic: Grandmaster

Post by Kuraulga »

nandattebayo wrote:
Kuraulga wrote:So, do the talents replace destinies or not?
Talent System = Revamped Destiny System.

So, yes.
Are you sure you didn't just assume that? Maybe it coexists. I thought it might replace it but I don't want to assume that.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Kuraulga wrote:
nandattebayo wrote:
Kuraulga wrote:So, do the talents replace destinies or not?
Talent System = Revamped Destiny System.

So, yes.
Are you sure you didn't just assume that? Maybe it coexists. I thought it might replace it but I don't want to assume that.
He's not assuming, it's true.

Talent system is a replacement/revamp/rename of Destiny system. The most noticeable difference is that you get the extra stats for ranking related clusters of skills instead of gaining extra stats from leveling up.
epicmiro

Post by epicmiro »

So are you able to change your grandmaster after u obtained one? (I.e. i wanted archery bonus at that time, but now i want the grandmaster for melee instead)
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

epicmiro wrote:So are you able to change your grandmaster after u obtained one? (I.e. i wanted archery bonus at that time, but now i want the grandmaster for melee instead)
Yes. You need to collect 20 seals again, and you will lose your original title, and the stats that come with lv16.
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

I would like to know more of how to get to grandmaster. I understand the seals part, but can you take the tests at any level of something to gather seals beforehand? Also, do you need to max out Lv 15 or can you just reach Lv 15 and jump up to Lv 16?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Ranalf wrote:I would like to know more of how to get to grandmaster. I understand the seals part, but can you take the tests at any level of something to gather seals beforehand? Also, do you need to max out Lv 15 or can you just reach Lv 15 and jump up to Lv 16?
You need to be level 15 in the particular talent to take the test, 15 is max level there's no next level so upon reaching it is maxed already. Very similar to Dan test idea, you can't take the test if you not qualified.
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Alrighty. Thanks for answering~

Battle Alch Grandmaster, Here I come~
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:Music Talent Bonus buffed, Music buff duration bonus doubled.
I am not sure if it was mentioned or not... but...

Is level 16 Bard = 25 Music Buff, right? Or did they change it back to only 5 music buff? Because that'd be lame.
Code

Post by Code »

I don't post often, but I have a question.

What happens if you have Dan Levels? Do those affect anything?
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Zeo wrote:
Soluna wrote:Music Talent Bonus buffed, Music buff duration bonus doubled.
I am not sure if it was mentioned or not... but...

Is level 16 Bard = 25 Music Buff, right? Or did they change it back to only 5 music buff? Because that'd be lame.
5 at lv 16, 0 at levels below.

What got buffed was music duration, IIRC which I think is just a percentage and not the amount of seconds.