[G17S1] The Classic: Grandmaster

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Aubog007

Re: [G17S1] The Classic: Grandmaster

Post by Aubog007 »

Music buff duration.

Is that actual seconds or is that just the buff +30. or +50. Because that's pretty crappy.

+1 music buff duration is +1% time.

+30 is 30%. 30% of 30 seconds is 39 seconds. That's not good at all.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Aubog007 wrote:Music buff duration.

Is that actual seconds or is that just the buff +30. or +50. Because that's pretty crappy.

+1 music buff duration is +1% time.

+30 is 30%. 30% of 30 seconds is 39 seconds. That's not good at all.
Is % and so 50% so 30 -> 45 seconds. Usually Bonus Effect should not be more than Base Skill alone.
epicmiro

Post by epicmiro »

So do you have to have the corresponding talent active to be able to take the grandmaster tests?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

epicmiro wrote:So do you have to have the corresponding talent active to be able to take the grandmaster tests?
I believe is you have to have master talent level on your active talent level to take the test, and when you turn grandmaster you have to be of the same talents.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Question!

I've heard rumors that the stats added by Talent ranks do not add to the player's CP.

Is this true or false?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Mackinz wrote: I've heard rumors that the stats added by Talent ranks do not add to the player's CP.
Talent Bonus Stats does not count toward Combat Power, all yellow bonus stats are not counted toward Combat Power (Enchants/Transform etc.)
Deletion

Post by Deletion »

Soluna wrote:
epicmiro wrote:So do you have to have the corresponding talent active to be able to take the grandmaster tests?
I believe is you have to have master talent level on your active talent level to take the test, and when you turn grandmaster you have to be of the same talents.
So after you turn grandmaster, if you switch to another talent, you lose your grandmaster status and do not retain it?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I believe you can switch talents, but you cannot get a new grandmaster title without discarding the current one.
Deletion

Post by Deletion »

Welp, I rebirthed into a different talent anyways and retained the Grandmaster/Stats.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Deletion wrote:Welp, I rebirthed into a different talent anyways and retained the Grandmaster/Stats.
That's how it is suppose to be.