[G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:And what are the rewards/requirements for the Alchemy PTJ? Is it another new NPC in Emain or is it an existing NPC(s) Tara or Tail?
Err... reward? I am not sure, I didn't bother do the PTJ but it is in Emain Macha; they added a Royal Alchemist dude close by the puppet shop with the oven and furnace.
As for the PTJ... I believe it is Metal Conversion? Because the new puppet potions they added new conversion formula:
Copper -> Tin
Silver -> Zinc
Gold -> Nickel
*I think is 5 or 3 depending on your metal conversion ranks.
Armelle wrote:what are the restrictions on this if any
Gender ="=? lol...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

30 Potion: Base Herb + Base potion + Tin
50 Potion: Red Herb + Base Potion + Tin
100 Potion: Yellow Herb + Base Potion + Tin + Zinc (yes Zinc you were not forgotten)
300 Potion: Blue Herb + Base Potion + Tin + Zinc + Nickel (o Hey, hello there Nickel)
500 Potion: Golden Herb + Base Potion + Tin + Zinc + Nickel
Fixed translation error, should be tin ore not iron ore, so poor tin is not left out after all.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Fix it in the old post too, so people don't read the first page and get confused. :P
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:Fix it in the old post too, so people don't read the first page and get confused. :P
Oops... forgot to do that! I must be tired, gonna rest early today.
Kirso

Post by Kirso »

are we able to buy normal puppets with gold? and how mush are they if we do.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

New question, does the marionette's size increase if you play as a giant or is it independent of the player? (I assume the latter.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:New question, does the marionette's size increase if you play as a giant or is it independent of the player? (I assume the latter.)
Same size
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

The wiki lists rank 9 for each of the mastery skills costing 28 ap each, for 56 total, in order to get both titles.
Bah, seems like a waste to rank both masteries unless I'm after the talent bonus, why'd they have to go and make these event titles? ;-;
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Daakun wrote:The wiki lists rank 9 for each of the mastery skills costing 28 ap each, for 56 total, in order to get both titles.
Bah, seems like a waste to rank both masteries unless I'm after the talent bonus, why'd they have to go and make these event titles? ;-;
Don't the masteries give important stats too? Why not rank both?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:
Daakun wrote:The wiki lists rank 9 for each of the mastery skills costing 28 ap each, for 56 total, in order to get both titles.
Don't the masteries give important stats too? Why not rank both?
Because there is no difference between the two puppets, and neither effects the other. They're identical in every way besides for the aesthetic of appearance and animations. So there really isn't a need to have both instead of just one.