[G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Daakun

Re: [G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Post by Daakun »

Well, I'm fairly underwhelmed.
Nothing the puppets do come together as any sort of coherent style, they all get fairly ridiculous cooldowns, and most of them don't even target right. Blah.
Doesn't help that Rising Action doesn't actually activate before you get hit, and the load time on Crisis makes it next to useless for intercepting multiaggro.

On top of all that junk, they expect you to be able to press control AND shift AND the F1-F12 keys all at the same time. How the heck am I supposed to position anything without shift?
With so many skills on cooldowns that don't generally even link into each other, and the constant need to shuffle my active puppet, it's not like I can just keep to the keys on the left side, no, I need my bolt magic and stuff, man.

Bonus: Needs special feathers and special potions, neither of which I want to bother with, ever. Get enough of that crap being a mage and having an alchemist alt.

Sorry, just needed somewhere to vent. >_>
Sky

Post by Sky »

Really? Weird because I just started using puppet now and it seems pretty fluid to me. I like how there's almost no delay after using skill and you can reposition quickly You can also unsummon the puppet quickly and change it into the other size to remove aggro, which is very nice.

But anyways, like wow, I like this. Each skill has its own good use and you can pretty much lock an enemy by using each skill's pro's.

After playing around for a while, I can say that this skill is very good at 1v1 and party play multi aggro
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Where do the new enchants drop?
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Welp, got Act 7 and a few more ranks in Pierrot, now nothing lives long enough to be a problem.

So I figure it's just a moveset that needs some fairly significant investment before it starts being viable, like magic. >_>
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

There are uses for the skills, it just take a while to get familiarized with them.

Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:There are uses for the skills, it just take a while to get familiarized with them.

HOLY SHIT
Acendant

Post by Acendant »

Soluna wrote:There are uses for the skills, it just take a while to get familiarized with them.

their ingenuity makes me feel sad for myself Y__Y also he has a hell of a lot of ice dragons.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

I myself wasn't too excited about puppets, but that one skill makes it worth it. I'll have to go get rF
askcom11

Post by askcom11 »

Can someone give me a list of the drops for the enchants? >< im in NA server and the wiki doesnt show
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote:Where do the new enchants drop?
askcom11 wrote:Can someone give me a list of the drops for the enchants? >< im in NA server and the wiki doesnt show
Carved - Glowing Gargoyle Statue
of Colossus - Crystal Golems at Scathach
Control - Dorren Elite/Hard
Memory - Peaca Normal
of Performance - Ciar Hard Mode all level
Tragic - Provocation Elite/Hard
Linked - Warden Hard
Pierrot - NPC Tournament Final Boss Round
Repeated - NPC Tournament Round 4+
Director - Karu Glowing Pot Belly Spider
Dramatic - Runda Hard Mode all level
of Prop - SCC Elite/Hard