[G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
nandattebayo

Re: [G17S2] String of Destiny: Puppet Master

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:
nandattebayo wrote:Where do the new enchants drop?
askcom11 wrote:Can someone give me a list of the drops for the enchants? >< im in NA server and the wiki doesnt show
Carved - Glowing Gargoyle Statue
of Colossus - Crystal Golems at Scathach
Control - Dorren Elite/Hard
Memory - Peaca Normal
of Performance - Ciar Hard Mode all level
Tragic - Provocation Elite/Hard
Linked - Warden Hard
Pierrot - NPC Tournament Final Boss Round
Repeated - NPC Tournament Round 4+
Director - Karu Glowing Pot Belly Spider
Dramatic - Runda Hard Mode all level
of Prop - SCC Elite/Hard
of Premiere - Feral Brown Wolf in Scathach
Grotesque - Crag Cow Elite/Hard

Something like that
Thanks.
Drillii

Post by Drillii »

Might i be able to inquire as to what each enchant does/rank/place(What cloth type etc)
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

First page! :P
Drillii

Post by Drillii »

Completely Forgot about that! Been so long! Thanks for all the info!
Bartholomeu

Post by Bartholomeu »

In the game it mentions on the description of the Colossus and Pierrot costume pieces that we can "collect the whole set to turn our puppet into a pierrot marionette."

I'm not sure what this means, but I hope it means that my plain little marionette can be made to look like the master pierrot thanks to my collecting of the full set. If this is the case, how exactly do I go about doing this?

Thanks for any info you can provide!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Bartholomeu wrote:In the game it mentions on the description of the Colossus and Pierrot costume pieces that we can "collect the whole set to turn our puppet into a pierrot marionette."

I'm not sure what this means, but I hope it means that my plain little marionette can be made to look like the master pierrot thanks to my collecting of the full set. If this is the case, how exactly do I go about doing this?

Thanks for any info you can provide!
Collecting it doesn't make your puppet look like it, is a mistranslation that should be make "YOU" like a puppet. The only way to change your marionette/colossus is by equipping a miniature doll that can be gotten in the current Puppet Master Gift Box in Cash Shop.

Side note, I wanted the Masterpiece Colossus... the game gave me almost every single version of the pierrot... I think it is trying to tell me something...
Bartholomeu

Post by Bartholomeu »

Soluna wrote: Collecting it doesn't make your puppet look like it, is a mistranslation that should be make "YOU" like a puppet. The only way to change your marionette/colossus is by equipping a miniature doll that can be gotten in the current Puppet Master Gift Box in Cash Shop.

Side note, I wanted the Masterpiece Colossus... the game gave me almost every single version of the pierrot... I think it is trying to tell me something...
Well, that's unfortunate... I'd spent a good bit of time getting the whole set... Well, no matter, I'm sure there's someone out there willing to trade for a full pierrot set, heh. Also, I understand your pain. I wanted the master colossus or pierrot... But after almost 50 dollars worth of nx, I got ONE MINI and it was a gentleman colossus...

And an untranslated one at that... >_>

But of course Nexon makes them unavailable for trade. That way people HAVE to buy a lot of gachas to get one... Sneaky move, Nexon, you greedy (explicative)s.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Bartholomeu wrote:Well, that's unfortunate... I'd spent a good bit of time getting the whole set... Well, no matter, I'm sure there's someone out there willing to trade for a full pierrot set, heh. Also, I understand your pain. I wanted the master colossus or pierrot... But after almost 50 dollars worth of nx, I got ONE MINI and it was a gentleman colossus...

And an untranslated one at that... >_>

But of course Nexon makes them unavailable for trade. That way people HAVE to buy a lot of gachas to get one... Sneaky move, Nexon, you greedy (explicative)s.
Hopefully the Puppet Minis will be on sale seperately after Gacha goes away. From what I recall... KR also had Puppet Minis in gacha at first before they went on sale, so yeah... some people who spent LOT of NX on gacha for a Mini they wanted was unhappy...
Bartholomeu

Post by Bartholomeu »

Zeo wrote: Hopefully the Puppet Minis will be on sale seperately after Gacha goes away. From what I recall... KR also had Puppet Minis in gacha at first before they went on sale, so yeah... some people who spent LOT of NX on gacha for a Mini they wanted was unhappy...
I hope so... Because so far these gachas have all been completely unhelpful. I'll save the last of my nx, thank you very much Nexon. I don't condone gambling at such unnecessarily cruel odds...
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

nandattebayo wrote:Are marionette handles special upgradeable? And if so, whose damage is increased, yours or the puppet's?
A bit late, but:

Seems like normal 2h special upgrades. However, the upgrade button is not available? I think that just means the person didn't have enough gold, but I dunno.