[Renewal] UI update.

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Sledeau

Re: [Renewal] UI update.

Post by Sledeau »

Soluna wrote:4. Ability to reduce skill icon in skill window and change skill category tabs to drop down with the shrink button. [8/1]
Image Image
This interests me. I see they didn't re-implement the 1-= hotkeys, does that mean we can bind more skills in the Skill list since it lists 1-9 by the skills now? Like, could change 1 on there to Alt-D, or bind to a hotkey the other skills past the first 9 listed?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sledeau wrote: This interests me. I see they didn't re-implement the 1-= hotkeys, does that mean we can bind more skills in the Skill list since it lists 1-9 by the skills now? Like, could change 1 on there to Alt-D, or bind to a hotkey the other skills past the first 9 listed?
Not they didn't re-implement. KR testing and main server never had 2nd hotkey set from 1~=.

You can already bind the skill window 1~9 skill to different keys. In fact... you could since the beginning of the game.

At first, the 1~9 skill binding options were removed when 2nd hotkey set were introduced, but they were brought back due to complains.

No, you cannot bind more than the first 9.
Sledeau

Post by Sledeau »

Yeah, I do know about that. I'm sad they don't want to add more flexibility to keybindings in regards to skills, having only 9 and only the F# and # keys is so limiting compared to other games.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

9/3 new UI ability added:

Ability to reduce menu bar to slim version

Skill Icon Size Reduced:
New
Old
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Did they keep UI colour options in at all?
Gonna miss my pink one if they didn't, been using it since the beta.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:9/3 new UI ability added:

Ability to reduce menu bar to slim version
thank goodness...;_;
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote:Did they keep UI colour options in at all?
Gonna miss my pink one if they didn't, been using it since the beta.
Yes there is pink.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Everything about this UI update pleases me except for the larger inventory from the first update. As a person with a small monitor, I never played Mabinogi with a maximized task bar.
Soluna wrote:Image
To add on to this, all of the UIs come in Solid or Transparent variants you can choose from and they also added even more colors since the initial UI update.