[G17S3] Shamala

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Cruiz

Re: [G17S3] Shamala

Post by Cruiz »

So just wondering but how/where does a person get demonic weapons?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

If it's not anywhere in this thread you could see it in the first post of this thread from the testing server's, but iirc the recipe is different in the official unless Sol updated that post to match it.
http://www.mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1376
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Any clue where the enchants are from, or are they all Lord only, (just wondering specific sets, etc. Same with the materials as well)
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

How much were the NPC Coin gacha when they was out in KR server and such? (one used to let you transform into certain NPCs)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:How much were the NPC Coin gacha when they was out in KR server and such? (one used to let you transform into certain NPCs)
Price varies... and they come in different installments as some package have certain character and what not... like different booster packs for games.
In KR it was 1300 for 1 and 9900 for 10, in JP it is 1 for 100 and 11 for 1000
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:How much were the NPC Coin gacha when they was out in KR server and such? (one used to let you transform into certain NPCs)
Price varies... and they come in different installments as some package have certain character and what not... like different booster packs for games.
In KR it was 1300 for 1 and 9900 for 10, in JP it is 1 for 100 and 11 for 1000
How many coins did you need to buy?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote: How many coins did you need to buy?
... 1? If you get the coin you gain that NPC transformation after using it. If you get a NPC coin you already have transformation you get a coin fragment, 3 fragment coins (on testing) makes another random coin.

In JP they had event when reaching certain skill rank you gain Ferghus Transformation automatically during event period.

I don't believe the coins are trade-able.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:
nandattebayo wrote: How many coins did you need to buy?
... 1? If you get the coin you gain that NPC transformation after using it. If you get a NPC coin you already have transformation you get a coin fragment, 3 fragment coins (on testing) makes another random coin.

In JP they had event when reaching certain skill rank you gain Ferghus Transformation automatically during event period.

I don't believe the coins are trade-able.

What I meant was, how many coins for all of the NPC transformations? One for each?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote: What I meant was, how many coins for all of the NPC transformations? One for each?
I am still not sure what you are asking... if you get a Nao coin, you use it you get Nao transformation, if you get a Duncan coin, you use it you get Duncan transformation. If you already have Duncan transformation when you used the Duncan coin you get a fragment coin instead, when combined with enough fragment you get another random coin, I didn't think that concept is hard to grasp.

How many coin you need to buy? For what? all NPCs? No one knows because what coin you get is random. Training? 0.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:
nandattebayo wrote: What I meant was, how many coins for all of the NPC transformations? One for each?
I am still not sure what you are asking... if you get a Nao coin, you use it you get Nao transformation, if you get a Duncan coin, you use it you get Duncan transformation. If you already have Duncan transformation when you used the Duncan coin you get a fragment coin instead, when combined with enough fragment you get another random coin, I didn't think that concept is hard to grasp.

How many coin you need to buy? For what? all NPCs? No one knows because what coin you get is random. Training? 0.
Eh. Are the NPC coins permanent in the cash shop? This is sounding really expensive...