[G17S3] Shamala

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
radionoise

Re: [G17S3] Shamala

Post by radionoise »

Soluna wrote:
Deletion wrote:What exactly are the changes to Guild Battle?
Err... I am not sure, I think they added reward exp base on your character points?
Might be unrelated, but there's a ridiculous new title that gives 30 max, 15 of every stat and 10% exp. Again, it's probably totally unrelated but a title like that seems like it would be something temporary like maybe a renewed guild battle winner title.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: Might be unrelated, but there's a ridiculous new title that gives 30 max, 15 of every stat and 10% exp. Again, it's probably totally unrelated but a title like that seems like it would be something temporary like maybe a renewed guild battle winner title.
No that's right, that's the guild war winner title.

There's also Shalama Prefix Title with Icon that give +20hp, +10stamina

And "Gone with the Wind" title only give +8 max instead of +15 max dmg.

And on the side note there's no title for Shapeshift Mastery.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

@lance and bow

For official release, lance upgrade of +3 piercing got nerfed to +1 piercing and bow upgrade of +13 max got buffed to +16 max.

Also, for knuckles I think upgrades add up to +45 and not +54 but I might be overlooking something.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: Also, for knuckles I think upgrades add up to +45 and not +54 but I might be overlooking something.
It is 45, it is a typo, max should be 99 dmg.

The previously posted lion skills are RP skill for giant lion in the quest line for Shamala you cannot obtain them outside RP.
Erich

Post by Erich »

radionoise wrote:I like the part where they made archer talent actually give dex instead of str.

Edit: Old and new experience charts
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/uploads/m ... 110bb5.jpg
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/uploads/m ... 3eb444.jpg
does this mean that it only takes 8m exp to get to level 200 current?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

No, that's for lvl 199 -> 200. The total exp needed is in the white column.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Question about shapeshifting mastery...

Once you collected all four dots on a certain monster... you're able to freely transform into them anytime you want to, right? And not have to worry about killing them again if you want to transform into it?

And also... I tried looking up what capture rate means on your other thread but can't seem to find it... can you explain or link how it work please?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: And also... I tried looking up what capture rate means on your other thread but can't seem to find it... can you explain or link how it work please?
When you defeat a particular monster/creature there's a certain % of chance that it will be registered in the Shapeshift Journal. Each time you register it turns into a dotted mark. Different monster/creature have different rates and amount of register needed ranging from 1~5. Certain version of Dreamcatcher have bonus that increase the % of chance on registering monster/creature when they are defeated.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

enjoy trying to get peaca end bosses
lllorz
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Peaca end bosses won't be so hard with an organized group. Field bosses are a different matter. :(