[G17S3] Shamala

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G17S3] Shamala

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote: Eh. Are the NPC coins permanent in the cash shop? This is sounding really expensive...
Hahaha...... No, at least not for the ones been released on other versions.
epicmiro

Post by epicmiro »

so how much ap will you get from g9+g16 in total?
Syaohart

Post by Syaohart »

Do the Demonics have sheathes? It's about time we get more items that have their own sheathes when switched to the auxiliary slot.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

epicmiro wrote:so how much ap will you get from g9+g16 in total?
Hmm... I would like to know this as well.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:
To my knowledge only G3/13/14/15/16 have AP reward for the finals. G3 was 40 AP I believe.

As main stream selection it is based on total level, as in if your total level is that level you can select that main stream. G2 is 100 and G16 is 700, it increases slowly in order of the generations.

That's all I know.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Syaohart wrote:Do the Demonics have sheathes? It's about time we get more items that have their own sheathes when switched to the auxiliary slot.
Nay
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:
To my knowledge only G3/13/14/15/16 have AP reward for the finals. G3 was 40 AP I believe.

As main stream selection it is based on total level, as in if your total level is that level you can select that main stream. G2 is 100 and G16 is 700, it increases slowly in order of the generations.

That's all I know.
Was this released in NA? Because I never got a quest for the AP I missed on and Duncan didn't say anything. . .
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: Was this released in NA? Because I never got a quest for the AP I missed on and Duncan didn't say anything. . .
I wouldn't be surprised if is not added, JP just got Lord Mission and what not the same day as US despite have transformation released for quite sometime, and there's always that free plus inv service not implement anywhere except KR (Maybe CH also...).
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Now, Demonic Manuals, they come from Lord Missions right? Where else do they come from?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:How much were the NPC Coin gacha when they was out in KR server and such? (one used to let you transform into certain NPCs)
Price varies... and they come in different installments as some package have certain character and what not... like different booster packs for games.
In KR it was 1300 for 1 and 9900 for 10, in JP it is 1 for 100 and 11 for 1000
What is the third version of the installment for NPC Medal boxes?

Obviously we got two so far... but what is third? Because I'm hoping third one would re-release all the deity medals...