[G17S3] Shamala

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G17S3] Shamala

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:
epicmiro wrote:so how much ap will you get from g9+g16 in total?
Hmm... I would like to know this as well.
To my knowledge only G3/13/14/15/16 have AP reward for the finals. G3 was 40 AP I believe.

As main stream selection it is based on total level, as in if your total level is that level you can select that main stream. G2 is 100 and G16 is 700, it increases slowly in order of the generations.

That's all I know.
G3, G13, G15 = 40 APs as reward

G14, G16 = +3 to Str, Int, Dex, Luck, Will.

From JP's update.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Did Japan get total based Gens too? Or being able to do G10-12 before G9?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:
epicmiro wrote:so how much ap will you get from g9+g16 in total?
Hmm... I would like to know this as well.
To my knowledge only G3/13/14/15/16 have AP reward for the finals. G3 was 40 AP I believe.

As main stream selection it is based on total level, as in if your total level is that level you can select that main stream. G2 is 100 and G16 is 700, it increases slowly in order of the generations.

That's all I know.
G3, G13, G15 = 40 APs as reward

G14, G16 = +3 to Str, Int, Dex, Luck, Will.

From JP's update.
Wait, what about G2? And does the +3 stats from G14 and G16 add to stat CP? (Meaning does it go in or out of parenthesis.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: Wait, what about G2? And does the +3 stats from G14 and G16 add to stat CP? (Meaning does it go in or out of parenthesis.)
G2... gave trans... like it need to give more bonus...
+Stat is going in white stats of course, because yellow is from equipment/buff only
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I asked because for the korean update you said "G2 is 100 and G16 is 700", and G2 renewal isn't too useful to players who already had transformation unless they wanted to hear the story again.

(Also, I asked about the stat because some sources like magic mastery doesn't contribute to stat CP.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:I asked because for the korean update you said "G2 is 100 and G16 is 700", and G2 renewal isn't too useful to players who already had transformation unless they wanted to hear the story again.
Which has no relevance because the update is C3~C4.
Psy wrote:(Also, I asked about the stat because some sources like magic mastery doesn't contribute to stat CP.)
Which if you read the description of the skill, you'd see the that those are EFFECTS of the passive skill not the stat bonus they are completely different.