[G18S1 Part 1] Iria: The Drama Update + Dragon Raid System

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G18S1 Part 1] Iria: The Drama Update + Dragon Raid Syst

Post by Soluna »

jofdeath wrote:One thing i want to know about the black mask staff and hermit staff, they special upgradable or trin still going to be the best endgame staff(minus using fireball and TH spaming ish)
Black Mask Staff is not upgradable, Hermit Staff is. Both Staff have Melee Wand property so they can cast Blaze. Also made the mistake on Black Staff, it's special effect is +25% Magic Attack not Damage and it has it's own cast animation.

Not sure about this idea about "end game" because new equip will always be introduced and savage wand + sacred eagle mask is also a very valid setup for mages.
jofdeath

Re: [G18S1 Part 1] Iria: The Drama Update + Dragon Raid Syst

Post by jofdeath »

Soluna wrote:
jofdeath wrote:One thing i want to know about the black mask staff and hermit staff, they special upgradable or trin still going to be the best endgame staff(minus using fireball and TH spaming ish)
Black Mask Staff is not upgradable, Hermit Staff is. Both Staff have Melee Wand property so they can cast Blaze. Also made the mistake on Black Staff, it's special effect is +25% Magic Attack not Damage and it has it's own cast animation.

Not sure about this idea about "end game" because new equip will always be introduced and savage wand + sacred eagle mask is also a very valid setup for mages.
so the black staff is just basicly a 25% staff regardless, or is it a staff that increases your char matk stat by a % (50*1.25=62.5). And what im talking about endgame staff, i mean with S5 trin (30%-34% depending on int) compared to the hermit and the black staff. Also after the magic attack formula changes, as well as special upgrades, dose the hermit become more powerful then a trin with high int?