[G12] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[G12] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

Nexon doesn't like to let me take breaks these days ="=
so many things to update and all...
anyway, here's the basic overview on the G12S1/S2 Update like usual and the details on specific topics will be added on later when I am not feeling lazy.

G12S1 and S1.1
New Area: Falias
Falias is known as one of the city that holds the 4 treasures of the Tuatha De Danann, in the game it is known as the City of the Gods. For those who are interested in the game's vague background reference to the Four Treasures (Claimh Solas/Findas (Sword of Light), Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny), Brionac (Spear of Lugh), and Cauldron of Dagda) you can check out in this link: 4 Treasures

New Mainstream G12: The Return of the Hero.
*Note it is known that there are parts of the mainstream having problems in that you will not see cut scenes at all from the other servers (should have been fixed... maybe). It wont jeopardize your quests, just that you wont see the cut scene of what happens etc.

New Systems:
God Relic System [Details Here]
Family System [Details Here]
Charity Box Donation System [Details Here]
Beginner/Newbie Helper System (minor things, won't do detail on it.)
Mail Box Added to Calida Camp (Finally? already implemented)
Human Model Changes (already implemented)

New PTJs:
Pontiff Court PTJ [Details Here]
Tara Bank PTJ (LOL HARDEST PTJ EVER!!!) [Details Here]

UI Change:
Press ESC key can cancel skill will now become default in option menu
Manual Combat will now become default in option menu, Auto/Manual Combat Button removed.
Minimap minimize button removed

New NPCs:
Coretin, Priestess at Pontiff Court
Alpin, Royal Gardener... (I believe he is Lileas's Brother...)

Other Changes:
Brionac can now be activated when user use the Awakening skill from Demigod (Yes Spark, your role just become less and less)
Spark Damage modified to increase (Yea, cuz your role was stolen from Awakening OTL, already implemented)
Spark Crystal can be duplicated with Arat Crystals (I believe already implemented.)
Certain Alchemy skills' critical hit rate will now be based on cylinders' critical hit rates (I am looking at you Water Cannon ~"~)

New Dungeon/Mission:
Falias Mission [For Details, See God Relics' Detail]
Peaca Intermediate Dungeon

New Item:
Tower Cylinder
(Below Items are all from Peaca Inter ~"~)
Highlander Claymore
Highlander Long Bow
Targe
Francisca
Falcata

New Skills:
Heat Buster
Chain Cylinder

New Pet:
Mini Unicorn (From G11, but haven't appeared yet...)
Small Ghost (Might be halloween pets)
Pumpkin Laterns (Might be halloween pets)
White Tiger
Guardian Spider (The Spider from Vindictus)

New Achievements:
Philanthropist - Donate the most to the Pontiff Court
Complete G12 - Finish G12 Mainstream
We Are Family - Become Part of a Family

G12S2
Giant Renewal:
Models for giants change (Dark Commander and Fomor Commander as well ~"~ and they will look FREAKY...)

New Items:
Magic Remote Coupon - Yes... now mages can use coupons to repair their wands... ~"~

Closet - Rejoice Fashionistas, this can be made from Handicraft with r8+ (r6 base success rate: 66%), Closet have 4 x 4 space, making it total of 16 spaces. The spaces are like the housing spaces, so you can store up to 16 clothes in 1 closet. Closet takes up 1 space in your house. (Not sure if you can have more than 1 closet)

Alchemy Pouch (aka. Batman's Utility Belt): 3 x 9 space, can ONLY store ALCHEMY CRYSTALS, and yes it requires service to use the alchemy belt. You can however purchase more than 1 belt with you at a time (rejoice "PAYING CUSTOMER" alchemists!).

New Anti-Bot System: When using bare hand or when your "Right-Hand"s weapon is at 0 dura, monster will NOT DROP items in the fields (Oyie...Field Bosses too eh?).
Camping penalty as well, make the monster not drop the items (The End of the Black Tail Mongoose Era... Salutes*)

New Cooking System: R6 Foods will now receive additional bonus. The bonus is for each person shared food, duration effect + 2mins and the stats effect +12.5%. With 8 people eating, this would be +16min effect, and stats effect +100%.
e.g. Vales Fire +38 Str shared with 8 people will become +72 Str! However, the negative stats will also be multiplied by the same factor -15 Dex become -30 Dex (Cry elves, cry!).

Other Changes:
Falias Mission Reward System Change
Loading Screen will now appear when changing maps (You know, like back in RO...)
Added Chapter 3's Cut Scene into the Crystal Ball at Dunbarton Library
On Character's head will now show the remaining ammo of arrow/bolt/alchemy crystals.
Changed Parts of the Royal Alchemist Selection Method (Don't bother asking, I don't know)
Evasion can now avoid certain alchemy attacks.
Giants can now ride the horses and ostrich in Iria (Title Get?!)
Dark Knights are now able to use life drain skill when they are not in disarm mode (No Paladin Loves Still? Crossing Fingers XD)
Changed SOS system that may summon an opposing alliance character to help.
When using Wind Guard Skill, Shield Bonus will be now be applied as well.
Increase javelin stack size.

New Skills:
Crash Shot (R1)

Renewnal Skills:
Support Shot (R1)
Throw Attack (R1) (25 sec cool down, 25 sec cool down, 25 sec cool down, 25 sec cool down, OTL)

Uncapped Skills:
Chaos Control (R1)
Taunt (R1)

New Achievement:
Dungeon / Mission Achievements
Complete Normal / Basic / Inter / Advanced / Hard Mode of the Dungeon to get achievements (Only Certain Dungeon Can get the COMPLETE achievement)
Complete Basic / Inter / Advanced / Hard Mode of the Mission to get achievements (Spidurrrrs again!)
Armelle

Re: [G12] Update Overview

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Coming Soon... (I am only bot OTL)
fix'd
you barely started,and are already giving out false info :(
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:
Soluna wrote:Coming Soon... (I am only bot OTL)
fix'd
you barely started,and are already giving out false info :(
Updated. :[ Compassion for robot chickens?
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

NO REST FOR THE WEAK
BOT FOR THE BOT GOD
TAME! SKILL! GRIND!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Details Updated and Semi-Complete =3=
Too lazy to introduce Peaca Inter and Tower Cylinder, I am sure people can find the info else where XD.
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

closet won't be bugged like those cash shop closets, will they ~"~

crash shot... support shot... so much ap i need to stock up on OTL

would the camping penalty be put into effect again for people with paid service? lolol
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Beepuke wrote:closet won't be bugged like those cash shop closets, will they ~"~

crash shot... support shot... so much ap i need to stock up on OTL

would the camping penalty be put into effect again for people with paid service? lolol
No because paying customer do not have camping penalty. Logic: Pay or you are bot ="=
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

I wouldn't mind if they put in camping penalty even if you pay... cough, river botters
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Beepuke wrote:I wouldn't mind if they put in camping penalty even if you pay... cough, river botters
"Paying" River Botters
Oguri

Post by Oguri »

Thanks for the heads up