[G13S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[G13S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

Update overview like usual, no explanation necessary:

1. Shadow Mission Re-balance:
Shadow Mission Completion Reward rebalanced based on completion rate.

2. New Skills:
Bow Mastery and Cross Bow Mastery.

3. Combo Card System:
For Detail check this HERE.

4. Daily Mission System- Today Mission added:
Each day, a mission will be selected as daily mission, where the mission's completion reward will be doubled. (Yes, everyone's mission will be the same, and it will be cleared when you clear the particular mission whether you are a party leader or not. TIPS: Save elite passes)

5. Rafting/Hot-Air Balloon/Jousting/Auction Upgrade:
New rewards added to Rafting and Hot-Air Balloon, in addition Hot-Air Balloon also received a Exploration Reward Boost. At the same time, prize re-roll for rafting and hot-air balloon will be removed. Jousting will have 2 new items added. Auction will have more items added in for circulation.

Specific New Rewards:
Rafting: Arbalest, Mix Enchant
Hot Air Balloon: Arblest, Hebona Shoes, Thames Plate Boots, Viscount Enchant, Hawk Enchant (Translated to Trap in TW don't ask me why...).
Jousting: Explode Broadsword, Mana Stone Kite Shield
Auction: Glorious Revolver Arbalest, Mana Hammer Tork Hunter Glove, Wanderer Leather Long Bow, Marquis Spaika Silver Gauntlet, Wave Water Cylinder, Terra Gothic Full Dress, Duke Raven Broadsword: Not certain about this one, Stiff Cowboy Hat, Habit Gamyu Bat Dress (Not sure which version), Bolero Jump Skirt, Admiral Hat(M/F), Star Bunny Earband, Leather Bunny Earband.

For Detail on the Enchants check the G13 Enchant Listing Thread.
(WARNING: Will all Wyvern please head to your nearest bomb shelters to prevent from being extinct.)

6. New Weapon Arbalest added

7. New Journal:
Elite Mode Journal Achievement added clear elite mode objective.

8. Enthralling Performance enhancement:
R1 Allow luring monster of 5000 CP instead previous 4000 CP, mastering title adds 500 more CP bonus. Stamina Usage reduce from 400 to 250. Number of monster able to be lured increase from 5 to 7.

9. Beginner Service Bonus:
- Beginners can rebirth daily for free.
- Beginner will receive a free thoroughbred horse (7day limit usage).
- Beginner can reset all skill back to rank F by talking to Chief Duncan.
- Beginner Status is determined by character total level, you are a beginner if your total level is below 100 (this apply to both base and explore, however it is not base + explore).

10. Cash Shop Item:
- Pet Transfer Medal: Allow players to trade pets buy purchasing NX shop item.
Soluna

Re: [G13S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

*Edited Beginner Bonus Correction and Added Cash Shop Item
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Pet trading, huh? Pokemon, go!
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Suddenly your pets will not follow your orders because you're too weak.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soon Hackers will be known as Team Rocket, and the rise of Team Snatch'em is inevitable.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:the rise of Team Snatch'em is inevitable.
imokwiththis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHHFc-gIeI
(hurf some reason this youtube wont work)

are we really getting that pet trade? i don't find it a very safe edition considering the previous reports on it...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: are we really getting that pet trade? i don't find it a very safe edition considering the previous reports on it...
The cash shop item for pet changing is introduced during this update, however it doesn't mean it will be implemented for sure. There are other cash items not introduced like Unseal scrolls to unseal item you lock with seal scroll (Purchased through NPC to make item untradable to prevent being hacked, doesn't not prevent hacker from burning the item though), Personal Removable Potion is also not introduced etc. The Overview here is just what can be expected from the update.

That being said, the only thing was officially released on the website is the new mastery skill and the combo cards (For a seasonal update, that is really minimal content compare in the old days.), I am sure there's more than just that being added in the update, in fact I think it was mentioned over the live chat earlier today that they are going to release the Lorna and Pan gachapon which is like a premium gachapon similar to that of the devCat gachapon with NPC clothing like Hamlet, Laertes and their hair style as wigs (And yes u can dye the NPC hair wigs, expect flashing hair???). I can't say for sure the Beginner Service will be the same as described here, but it can be expected. I think most of the other updates are in game details that people will find out when playing that Nexon don't think it need a official announcements, or will announce after the updates, because there's nothing much to expect from this update other than the card system and new bow mastery.

As far as security concerned, if you don't have NX stored up in your account it should be fine because it is unlikely a hacker will charge your account then smuggle out the pet from your account. Or you can always trade back and forth between account 5 times (That is the max amount a pet is allowed to be transferred) if you feel so insecure, but that would cost a lot NX, because the Pet Transfer Medallion is not exactly cheap.
*Sidenote: you have to clear your pet's inventory before transferring, no hold items allowed or it might have a "Trade Evolution" XD.
Phunkie

Post by Phunkie »

1. Shadow Mission Re-balance:

^^ Hey! I feel like I'm taking these words out of context. Shadow Mission rewards are the same every time you complete a Shadow Mission, right? They just lowered the experience values for some of them, correct?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Phunkie wrote:1. Shadow Mission Re-balance:

^^ Hey! I feel like I'm taking these words out of context. Shadow Mission rewards are the same every time you complete a Shadow Mission, right? They just lowered the experience values for some of them, correct?
Yes the rewards are the same, what I meant was the devCat took the statistics based on how many times a mission was completed and rebalanced the completion exp and gold reward based on the data. As a result, popular mission like Shadow Casted City received a reward nerf, whereas missions like Crag Cow got a boost. There are certain missions that are not changed though, such as Shadow Warrior and Their Method. My guess is that is because those missions are 1 person only even though it is being run by many players. As a side note though, Their Method did get a nerf before the mission hit NA server; however, the nerf was on the monsters in the mission, the zombies actually give double the amount of exp now in the respective difficulty level prior to the nerf, but I guess devCat changed their mind.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

For those who doubt the new auction items being added to auction:
3/20/2011