[G14] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[G14] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

I am... like...REALLY busy these days so I can't really update much of the things to detail, but then again there's not that MUCH to update about since the CAT hasn't done much at all. So beside detailing on Lance and Homestead Farm, I won't do anything much else.

G14S1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romeo and Juilet Storyline: Reward- Shield of Avon Manual, New Persona Skill

New Weapon: Lance (Human/Giants Only)
New Skills: Lance Counter, Lance Charge, Lance Mastery

Compose to R6 (More Notes!)
Music Knowledge to R4 (More Ints!)
First Aid to R6 (Meh. . .)
Fragmentation to R1 (Still crappy rates)
Synthesis to R1 (No snow golem duplicating, no new formulas, pure success rate increase. . . Fail. . .)
Sand Blast to R1 (Errrr. . .)
Wind Blast to R1 (Wind Alchemy. . .)
Assualt to R1 (More Strs!)
Fire/Lightning/Ice/Natural Shield to R1 (Trashy shield series)
Handicraft to R1 (lololol. . . just wait for Skill Potion <_<)
Animal Taming to R1 (="= . . . )

SR Upgrade increase to +6 Level

G14S2 (Yea... Very Tiny Updates <_<)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Training Reduction:
Difficult ranks in skill such as Windmill, Alchemy Mastery, Refine, Fishing, Instrument Playing, Weaving, Potion Making, Assault all have the Training Proficiency Requirement made easier, in some skills, new training methods are added (namely Instrument Playing).

Homestead Farm (This is suppose to be S1, but it was moved to S2, it has chance to be implemented in S1).

Lance Weapon/Skill Change:
Lance Charge can be used on horse type mounts namely Horses, Crystal Deers, unfortunately No Tora Dora (Tiger/Dragon).

New Hair Style:
Keith, Hans, Cliona, Lileas (\^o^/) hair style available for premium looks (HUMANs ONLY)

G14S3
See the thread "Here"

G14S4
Not Implemented