[G14EX] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[G14EX] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

This update is full of LOLz...

First thing First, KR's web now blocks all foregin IPs, if your region is served by a branch service, so for NA and EU players, visiting http://www.mabinogi.com will now redirect to your own area's offical web (@@ ?)

Now let's talk about game changes:
Next, shadow mission rebalanced again. Some of Taillteann Missions have been buffed and some of Tara Mission have been nerfed (and yes, SCC exp is nerfed by 10% and gold reduced by 50%, and yes it is referring to the end reward only) Not going to type out the whole list, but just know that there will be changes. Also, they have now added mission board next to the Taillteann stone so there will be less traveling in between (Thank God...).

For exploration quests, all gold reward has been removed (="=;; anti-bot measure?).

Now let's talk about the bug fixes:
Fixed problem with production have 20 item in temporary space and the extras will disappear.

Fixed spirit weapon problem not gaining exp when one of stats reaches lvl 50 (YESSSS, Lolis are saved!).

Now let's talk about system changes
Fixed dye colors can be changed through synthesis with special formulas (...save those ugly fix dyes?).
Formula is 2 Fixed Dyes + 1 Garbage Herb + 1 Unkown Ore

Golem crystal can be stack up to 50, Others can be stack to 100, Potions can be stack to 20, and Bait can be stack to 100.

Included Quest item inventory (basically a 2nd tab in your character inv.)

Elf hide will appear as semi transparent to other players now.

Wild Monster exp will be 1.3 the original, and some might have "The Thousand Year Old" with better exp and drops?!

Finally... Range BUFF? (Don't get too excited elves...)
Max Aim % change
Moving target 90%
Walking target 95%
Still target 100%
*for both human and elves

ARROW REVOLVER BUFFED!
Reduced Stamina usage (about half) Increased Dmg%
Format- #shot Before After
1st 64% 95%
2nd 68% 105%
3rd 72% 110%
4th 76% 130%
5th 120% 160%
Total dmg: 400% vs 600%
(Perhaps one day, golem will be re-buffed...)

Mirage Missile Buffed
Now also give slowing enemy target effect, and damage will continue to increase.

KR DIY event part 1 ideas chosen to be added:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added Lumber Axe Modifications:
Handle Exhanged Gather Speed+ Prof20 600 Gold 0~3 upgrade
Tracy's Special Modification Gather Speed++ Prof65 7200 Gold 4~4 upgrade
Tracy's Axe Adjustment Gather x2 +20% Prof70 7900 Gold 4~4 upgrade
Tracy's average wood modification Average wood gather rate +20% 70 7900 Gold 4~4 upgrade
Tracy's fine wood modification Fine wood gather rate +30% 80 8800 Gold 4~4 upgrade

Title:
1. the Sniper: +50 Dex +10% Crit (O_O?!)
2. the Busy: +1% Movement Speed, +3% Gather Speed, Max Stamina +10, Str -50

how to obtain the Sniper title:
have the following
Rank 1 All Bow Skills Excluding AR, Mirage Shot, Final Shot.

how to obtain the Busy title:
complete 3 Part Time Jobs in 1 day

Enchant:
1. Elven
Prefix Rank 7,
+1~10dex
+5crit
+3max dmg -2min dmg,
No restriction obtained: Conflict Mission (Hard)

2. Of Gorgon Plant
Suffix Rank 5,
+12max dmg,
herbalism r5+ +8~14dex,
potion making r5+ +8~14luck,
range weapon only,
obtained: Barlog,
personalize

2 New Dishes:
Lunch of Rememberance
And Some Fish Thingy...
natsuame

Re: [G14S5] S5?! Testing Data

Post by natsuame »

Boy, would love the Tail mission board near the altar...ahhh to dream.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

im suprised that these updates are actually useful
this is a nice change of pace from nexon
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Golems stacking to 50.. I guess it's compensation for turning a former powerhouse into something that's more of a decoy. They should make them easier to obtain, too. :P I wonder if they fixed the hitbox issue, or if they consider it to be an issue at all. I hope they continue to tweak it (for the better).

Yay for alch crystal stack to 100. Would have been nice if it stacked to 300, like the beginner ones.

And lawl.. dye synth. Something tells me synth is going to become more popular soon. xP

Not sure how I feel about the SM rebalance. I want more detailsss!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:Golems stacking to 50.. I guess it's compensation for turning a former powerhouse into something that's more of a decoy. They should make them easier to obtain, too. :P I wonder if they fixed the hitbox issue, or if they consider it to be an issue at all. I hope they continue to tweak it (for the better).

Yay for alch crystal stack to 100. Would have been nice if it stacked to 300, like the beginner ones.

And lawl.. dye synth. Something tells me synth is going to become more popular soon. xP

Not sure how I feel about the SM rebalance. I want more detailsss!
yea... the 300 is lame, is just 1 stackable given through beginner quest like a 1000 pack arrow, dunno about hit box thing... haven't seen major complain on eastern servers yet, but TW and CH havent gotten the updates.

For dyes do note is changing fix dye colors, so you'd still need a dye and I am not sure of the other materials needed.

As for SM, maybe tomorrow or something, I am a bit tired from driving to work today. ~1:45hr drive and I have to wake up at 5 am to make there on time... OTL then drive back home :U
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Additional Information Regarding Field Monster and the Thousand year old title:

The Thousand Year Old Title Bonus for monsters:
Attack +100%
Life + 1000%
Mana +100%
Stamina +100%
Def +10
Protection +10%
Gold +2000%
Exp +2000%
+Giant Sized

It will also drop rare items such as the special exclusive enchants, ancient powders and 10cm gems etc...
Sample drop items:
Lucky Person ES
Mana Wall ES
Clever ES
Count ES
Diligent ES
10cm gems, 1~10cm diamonds
Thames Set
Bohemian Set
Highlander Claymore, Highlander Bow
Ancient Magic Powder (Thousand year old... o... I get it!)
*For enchant effects look up in Data Section's Thread on G13 Enchants.

Finally last but not least...
The title also apply to elven/giant guards... and well, the result is quite distrubing...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Size increase?--PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
COFFEE EVERYWHERE
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Memo: Quest Inventory only work for Post G7 Items, G1~G3 items cannot be dumped in it (Don't ask me why..., although it shouldn't be much a problem).
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
ARROW REVOLVER BUFFED!
Reduced Stamina usage (about half) Increased Dmg%
Format- #shot Before After
1st 64% 95%
2nd 68% 105%
3rd 72% 110%
4th 76% 130%
5th 120% 160%
Total dmg: 400% vs 600%
(Perhaps one day, golem will be re-buffed...)

Mirage Missile Buffed
Now also give slowing enemy target effect, and damage will continue to increase.

And... that's all for now <_< gg...
Is this Pre g14s5 Rank 1 AR vs. Post g14s5 Rank 1 AR?

Because our current rank F AR has much higher damage than the ones listed in before.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:
Is this Pre g14s5 Rank 1 AR vs. Post g14s5 Rank 1 AR?

Because our current rank F AR has much higher damage than the ones listed in before.
Err... I think you meant our current rank 1 AR has much higher damage than the one listed in before? But you probably figured it out that it is rank F AR? And if you didn't then now you know it is rank F AR.
(400% vs 406% is roughly the same ideal, since exact value is difficult the measure)