[G14EX] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
meren

Re: [G14S5] S5?! Testing Data

Post by meren »

So 600% is rank F? How much damage at rank 1?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

meren wrote:So 600% is rank F? How much damage at rank 1?
Yes, the 600% should be rank F. And the damage at rank 1 is not stated, because is testing, and it would require someone have enough AP to get to Rank 1 Arrow Revolver on testing to find out. If you like here's the link of the season update notes:
http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/post.asp?id=A9XX4878852X12X1
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

you really hinting at me to do it aren't you ;_;
fine ill try later,5ap per level and 10% skill advancement would make it easy.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Rank 1 AR is 700%? What does the yellow chart represent again?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:you really hinting at me to do it aren't you ;_;
fine ill try later,5ap per level and 10% skill advancement would make it easy.
=P Not really, but if you want to help these people to be certain, sure... (It'll still be testing though, which may change after actual release)
Kenero wrote:Rank 1 AR is 700%? What does the yellow chart represent again?
I do not know Rank 1's bonus, because I personally do not have test account in KR. Yellow chart is current Rank F AR's bonus rate, which is to say 400%, like the posted says, before and after, is just direction translation from the post notes of the KR website.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

I started it but then i realized ive no way to determine the percents and gave up,in other news this 100% system seems to make it rival magic in the i don't miss department of range.

course i could only test so much of the 100% feature,the delay on the test server is massive.

I just hope they don't remove it,cuz id kinda like to not miss for once in my entire life as a shitty elf.

still so tempted to pick up melee cause my ranged damage increase by the time i finish with my last 2 or 3 skills would be pretty small,and mosnters will only get more thick skinned nulling it anyway.

this update could give me some will to change my mind

i will say that there is about a 1 second delay between 99% > 100% though
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Armelle wrote:I started it but then i realized ive no way to determine the percents and gave up,in other news this 100% system seems to make it rival magic in the i don't miss department of range.

course i could only test so much of the 100% feature,the delay on the test server is massive.

I just hope they don't remove it,cuz id kinda like to not miss for once in my entire life as a shitty elf.

still so tempted to pick up melee cause my ranged damage increase by the time i finish with my last 2 or 3 skills would be pretty small,and mosnters will only get more thick skinned nulling it anyway.

Makes sense that from 99% - > 100% is a slight pause. But that may mean mute since the closer the enemy, faster it charges.

But roughly, how strong is the last shot on AR?
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Kenero wrote:
Armelle wrote:I started it but then i realized ive no way to determine the percents and gave up,in other news this 100% system seems to make it rival magic in the i don't miss department of range.

Makes sense that from 99% - > 100% is a slight pause. But that may mean mute since the closer the enemy, faster it charges.

But roughly, how strong is the last shot on AR?
The chart on the KR website for the 5th shot on rank F values is
pre
120%
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Oh no, I mean for rank 1?
Soluna

Re: [G14EX] Updates

Post by Soluna »

KR has gotten the update on main server now, it is G14Extra Season, basically everything stated was added.