[G14EX] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G14S5] S5?! Testing Data

Post by Soluna »

Craddle wrote:
Now as for my question:
Do you know how often they spawn? Is it like once per real day? Maybe when the server changes to the Next day 12am PST?
They should spawn 4~5hours in their area when there is no monster killed, thus they happen to be found in more remote area where no one goes to such as Ant Hell, Solea Tunnel etc...
Ryozu wrote: The second was an Ancient Sulfur Golem. Imagine my surprise when him pop up. The down side? Took me forever to kill, and I didn't even get a message on the kill. I'm not sure how or why, but no exp, no message, no drops. Basically the same as if someone non-existent had the finish on him.
I am not sure why there's no message, but if the monster is weak or weakest you will not receive experience. Which kinda fails for high CP players in the 2000s because there's not many monsters in the field fitting that requirement.
Ryozu

Re: [G14S5] S5?! Testing Data

Post by Ryozu »

Soluna wrote:
Ryozu wrote: The second was an Ancient Sulfur Golem. Imagine my surprise when him pop up. The down side? Took me forever to kill, and I didn't even get a message on the kill. I'm not sure how or why, but no exp, no message, no drops. Basically the same as if someone non-existent had the finish on him.
I am not sure why there's no message, but if the monster is weak or weakest you will not receive experience. Which kinda fails for high CP players in the 2000s because there's not many monsters in the field fitting that requirement.
In this particular case, the monster wasn't weak or weakest, I'll have to double check the golems but I'm pretty sure they are strong or even rank to me.

Anyways, really I'm just looking to see if others have encountered this, under what conditions, etc, to see if there is a reoccurring bug perhaps
Clarey

Re: [G14EX] Update Overview

Post by Clarey »

The board next to the alter at tail is a really good idea, and the sniper title is just beast...As far as the Ancient monsters go, I've been hunting with my friend and taking out some of them already, they can be quite a pain for a tiny elf like me but I don't even want to think of an elf/giant guard with that title...that's just horrible...