[G15S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

Re: [G15S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

prbassplayer wrote:I saw the post with the lvl 46 ego Highlander long bow. Was those stats 46 across the board or just the max dmg stats. I have a bow thats egoble and Im not sure if i should use it or not as a ego...
The stats should be somewhat close in all 46 across, except for 1 or 2 of the stats. In general every spirit have 1 or 2 stats that have lower growth potential, feeding diamonds will result in everything else have equal growth except those stats.

As for whether you should change or not, that's totally up to you alone. Some people want spirit weapon to be the most powerful weapons ever, so they would likely to go for the best stats weapon. Other like the looks of certain weapon, so they will make those their spirit weapon (like say Sword of Leminea or the Ruyuefeixue Butterfly Fan). And who wouldn't want a powerful Wooden Stick Spirit? For me, it is just a 100% repair weapon that I only have raise it once and can use it over and over again, so I tend to go for spirit weapon that will be able to be repaired easily and I prefer big swords (Two Sword is the Art of Swords ; Two-Hand is the Romance of Swords), so I like 2hander spirits . Although the new Dragon Fang and Glory Sword definitely out class the Dustin, but for repair purpose I will probably still stick with Dustin Silver Knight Sword.

I had hoped that devCat would have seen the flaw of the Spirit System is the imbalance of its stats where the growth gained is fixed and the method of raising the spirit. I dunno why they couldn't have done it such that when your spirit levels you can chose which stat to gain and for different weapon class the gains would be different or perhaps even added in different elemental of the spirit weapon such as the spirit sword of fire, wind, water, or earth and allowing for different awakening skills. As for raising of the weapon, the spirits should have different personalities depending on how you raise them, and feed them items shouldn't be the only methods in raising them. The limited customization in the Spirit System kinda defeats the purpose of the idea of Spirit weapon where it is suppose to be unique. But whatever, that's just a little of my opinions.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Wait, in testing thread you gave data of Meditation at rank 1. Does this mean Meditation is going to be uncapped?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Wait, in testing thread you gave data of Meditation at rank 1. Does this mean Meditation is going to be uncapped?
No, the skill is not uncapped yet. The data is merely extracted from the package as what it will be if it were uncapped.