[G15S2] Update Overview

Mabinogi updates that have been released from testing are posted here!
Soluna

[G15S2] Update Overview

Post by Soluna »

Update summary like always, details will be added later.

Magic Enhancement---
Mana Evaporation Removed, switching wands no longer evaporate player's MP.
Meditation Enhancement - Recovery Rate Increased.
Mana Preservation Stones removed from Synthesis, existing stones will function as Mana Potions instead.
Magic Tome's Evaporation effect will change to regeneration % increase.
Mana Evaporation Upgrades will be removed, existing wands will still have the upgrades.
Blaze's int dependent damage calculation changes to be dependent on magic attack instead. (lol...about time)
Fixed Fireball, Ice spear, Thunder abnormal damage increase problems. (lol...probably referring to switch wand to Crown Ice for the % bonus).

Spirit Weapon Transfer System and New Spirit Weapons---
Spirit Transfer System, allow player to transfer the spirit weapons' stats to a different weapons. Details HERE.
Added 22 new spirit weapon choices including newest weapons such as dragon fang etc...
Misc. Spirit Stats:
ALL 50 Dragon Fang: 123~258 Attack, 38% Crit, 41% Bal, 93 Dura @@.
ALL 50 Dragon Blade: 146~224 Attack, 30% Crit, 75% Ba, 57 Dura.
ALL 50 Elven Short Bow: 67~131 Attack, 55% Crit, 64% Bal, 35 Dura.
ALL 50 Hooked Cutlass: 112~178 Attack, 62% Crit, 51% Bal, 50 Dura.

Erinn Martial Arts Tournament (DBZ anyone...?)---
Yes, dreams do come true, now you can battle against various Town NPCs Marvel vs Capcom style!
Participation ticket will be sold by Marlowe. Winning the tournament can win... NPC clothing?!?!
Perhaps now is the chance to get those coveted clothing! (Yes, slap them gotchapon addicts harder, HARDER!!).
Details HERE

(Certain NPC will definitely get it from the Players...)

Other Misc.---
Added New Special Item bags and Medium Bags to Fomor Trade Shops and special tagging system to allow easier organization. (Including, gems, herbs, firewood, etc...)
Added auto instrument play function for training instrumental play (...).
New Enchants, added to the C4 Enchant listing thread.
Alchemy Crystal Stack sold in shop change 50 -> 100, 10 -> 50
Phoenix Feather and Bandage stack 10 -> 20

Some Bug Fixes---
Fixed problem can't enter Homestead from home channel
Fixed tower cylinder animation
and others I won't mention~
strych9

Re: [G15S2] Update Overview

Post by strych9 »

Thanks again for the detailed info.

Any idea on the specifics of the blaze formula change?

From what it looks like, the erinn martial arts tournament will be arcade style fighting and not using your actual skills, or no?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

strych9 wrote:Thanks again for the detailed info.

Any idea on the specifics of the blaze formula change?

From what it looks like, the erinn martial arts tournament will be arcade style fighting and not using your actual skills, or no?
No idea on the formula change, but it is known that the 600 int affecting the damage has been changed to magic attack, as to whether there is still a cap on that value it is not certain at this point.

As for the tournament, it is arena style not arcade, I can't comment much on it and how it is like because it wasn't on testing. But the idea is you will take rounds fighting different groups of NPCs and they will get stronger and stronger each round. As for the Detail Information on it, that would have to wait a bit since it is just out.

But there are several confirmed things:
The new enchants are from these new Theather Missions. And the reward also includes NPC items.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

So.. the fighting game-like pics in the first post were just promotional material and the actual fights are done in typical Mabi fashion? D:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:So.. the fighting game-like pics in the first post were just promotional material and the actual fights are done in typical Mabi fashion? D:
Pretty much, just typical mission with NPCs as enemies, nothing special other than that.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

inb4NAscrewupandwefightoriginalmanus
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:inb4NAscrewupandwefightoriginalmanus
Would not be surprised, because they already added some little things in G15 and speaking of which, CH already implemented transfer system it seems and knowing Gamania, it is likely TW will implement the spirit transfer early.
meren

Post by meren »

Soluna wrote:
Armelle wrote:inb4NAscrewupandwefightoriginalmanus
Would not be surprised, because they already added some little things in G15 and speaking of which, CH already implemented transfer system it seems and knowing Gamania, it is likely TW will implement the spirit transfer early.
Yup Mabi CN already has the spirit transfer system, TW should get it too after tomorrow's maintenance/update. However it seems like the new spirit weapons are not released yet in CN.

Edit: The screenshot posted earlier was fake lol, they don't have the new spirit weapons yet apparently.
prbassplayer

Post by prbassplayer »

I saw the post with the lvl 46 ego Highlander long bow. Was those stats 46 across the board or just the max dmg stats. I have a bow thats egoble and Im not sure if i should use it or not as a ego...
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

prbassplayer wrote:I saw the post with the lvl 46 ego Highlander long bow. Was those stats 46 across the board or just the max dmg stats. I have a bow thats egoble and Im not sure if i should use it or not as a ego...
Kenero wrote:Level 46+ all stats most likely.

In KR Test, Duncan sells 10 cm diamonds for 250g in his shop. So yeah, everything rises evenly.