[File] Talent Level calculator

A collection of various tools, files and other resources that may help you in your adventures in Erinn.
Itachin

[File] Updated Talent Level calculator

Post by Itachin »

Soluna [Bot] wrote:You certainly can and you can create your own thread if you want to.
I don't want to make my own thread, it's Your calculator, I only updated it after getting to know how does it work.
Here is the link to the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv5bdvu977k0z ... alc.gadget
If any problems or inconsistencies arise, contact me and I'll try to fix them.

Changes from original version:
Added 18 new skills (from Transformation Mastery to new Armor/Shield Masteries
Added Gunslinger talent icon and level to main window
Added Gunslinger talent bonuses
nandattebayo

Re: [File] Talent Level calculator

Post by nandattebayo »

Your calculator doesn't save any changes. Everything reverts back to novice after closing the skill window.
Itachin

Post by Itachin »

nandattebayo wrote:Your calculator doesn't save any changes. Everything reverts back to novice after closing the skill window.
I have found the bug and fixed it. Unfortunately now installing the gadget will wipe data from previous version. If someone wants to preserve data, backup userData.txt, talentLevel.txt and skillData.txt files located in

Code: Select all

%appdata%\..\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\mabilevelcalc.gadget
(you can paste the address in Windows Explorer address bar) and copy them back after installing new version of the gadget.
New version accessible under the same link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv5bdvu977k0z ... alc.gadget
deathtaicho

Post by deathtaicho »

I have one thing to say about this. Gadget. It doesn't show/read the one GM talent. It seems. As I have GM puppets. It only shows at talent lv 15. Just wanted to let you know that. And the Cp reading is also off. By some. That is all. Thank you. For your time.