[File] Royal Alchemist calculator

A collection of various tools, files and other resources that may help you in your adventures in Erinn.
Soluna

[File] Royal Alchemist calculator

Post by Soluna »

Main Source: Link

This is just a prototype model, it is not confirmed and it is being tested still.
The idea is each alchemy skill give different set of modifier, and different rank of skill will be multiplied by it to produce a value. All the skill will then be added up and that is the score in determining if you will be selected. If ties occur, journal score will then be used. The ranks are ranged from Novice to Master. Novice = 1 and Master = 17, so if say modifier for Spark is 2.0 and you have Mastered it, the your score for that category would be 2 x 17 = 34.
You would proceed to calculate all the different alchemy skill and sum the value for a total score.

Too lazy these days now, not going to type the exact details on the modifier for skills, but I have provided the modifier value in the excel sheet in which everyone can just simply change the rank values to calculate a total score. And the value in the cell for journal points can be changed as well.

Download
Note: As with all spreadsheet-based calculators posted here, this can be uploaded to and opened with Google Docs. You don't need to have MS Office Excel.

Feel free to post here your score and journal point and the Saturday you were chosen to to be the Royal Alchemist to help validate the calculator.

Preferred format---
Score: 100
Journal: 1000
Date: 8/20/2011
Succession from last week: Yes
Removed due to Lack of activity points: No
Kapra

Re: [Files] Royal Alchemist Calculator

Post by Kapra »

I think you forgot to put Fragmentation in the Excel file.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:I think you forgot to put Fragmentation in the Excel file.
Thank you for that correction, it should have been fixed. I must have mistyped it in.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Is there a minimum amount of Journal Points needed, however?