Because most of us love anime and manga. :3
Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Gundam Unicorn sucks

Postby Yoorah » Tue May 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Has anyone else watched the final episode? I for one was thoroughly disappointed.

It had a few decent moments, but they were rare and far in between. Most of it was "meh," with random pew-pew overdone to the point where it got really dull. The choreography felt non-existent--it's as if the whole thing was produced by different team than the one which produced the first episode. Then again, considering the fact that the first (and by far the best) episode was released more than 4 years ago, I suppose it could even be true. [s]Or one could just check the credits list, but that's besides the point.[/s]

Am I the only one feeling this way? x(

somecoolguy
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): somecoolguy rapethemaids

Re: Gundam Unicorn sucks

Postby somecoolguy » Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Never seen a gundam all the way through!

Though someone suggested one of them to me. I don't remember which one. All I remember is BURNING FINGAAAA
Did you just break wind? Because you blow me away.

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Gundam Unicorn sucks

Postby Yoorah » Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm

That would be Mobile Fighter G Gundam! Never seen it myself, as the setting sounds a bit silly (Gundams participating in martial arts tournaments to settle war disputes..or something). But I do hear that it's actually pretty decent despite that.

Personally, I'd recommend Gundam 8th MS Team. I'll just say that it's really well made.

I hear Zeta is pretty good, too, but I haven't watched it.

Return to “Anime & Manga”