[CH] 6th Aniverssary Events

Various info regarding notable Mabinogi events.
Soluna

[CH] 6th Aniverssary Events

Post by Soluna »

First one, Your favorite Joe is back with more trolls...

Every 8AM and 8PM in game, the system will notify players to perform a gesture through the action list. Perform it correctly and you will earn the 6th Anniversary Coupon.

Collect enough and you can talk to Joe to choose what item you want as reward (different item require different amount of tickets and different rate...).

If you land in happy face, congratulations! You get the item you wanted.

If you land in angry face... sorry try again?

Don't be too sad if you land in angry face either, because the system will compensate you with 1 Consolation Ticket. Collect 2 Consolation Ticket and you can obtain a Consolation Gift Box from Joe.

Time to purchase service for the premium gestures right...?

Second one, players who haven't logged in during certain period (9/1~11/15) will receive a random pet and will be entered drawing for prizes.
1st Prize: Pure Red Dragon Shield (3 Winners)
2nd Prize: Mabinogi Collection Book (10 Winners)
3rd Prize: Nao Figurine (10 Winners)
Maalik

Re: [Ch Event] 6th Aniverssary Events

Post by Maalik »

top row, last 3 weapons r not regular weapons.

ghost cat paw summons random pets upon killed an enemy with about 10% chances.
ghost dragon fang summons skeleton wolves upon killed an enemy, 10% as well.
ghost war hammer summons orge warrior with 10% chance.

all summoned creature only last 10 seconds with very aggresive AI.
Orge warrior only execute 2 skills, WM and stomp.

all ghost weapons r untradable(bank transfer between alts works), unenchantable, impossible to upgrade. (all weapons r at it's original weapon base stat.)

ghost dragon fang is elf USABLE. (3rd 2h sword that is elf-usable. first one is G11 mainsteam, 2nd one is Tonghua Cursed sword.)
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Maalik wrote:ghost dragon fang is elf USABLE.
holy fuck am i jelly
Alarya

Post by Alarya »

Hahaha Thanksgiving event....
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

We have better items... Nao Coin, Nuadha Robes...
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

That was really fast.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Tip:
Utilizing the unsynchronized game clock between channels you can get more than 2 tickets per day. Provided you can switch channel fast enough.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I wonder if the warhammer, and dragon fang we get from this event are egoable... If so... I can totally see the elves egoing a Dragon Fang because elves can use them lol.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:I wonder if the warhammer, and dragon fang we get from this event are egoable... If so... I can totally see the elves egoing a Dragon Fang because elves can use them lol.
They are not able to be turned into spirit weapons as they are not normal weapon but more of a special version of the counter part, much like fomor weapons.

You can tell base on Sword of Leminia.
The Sword of Leminia is able to be turned into a spirit weapon, however, this only applies to the ones from the Imp Toy Box (Type E- Egoable). If you have obtained the Sword of Leminia from the Donation Box in Tara (Type D- Donation Box), that one can't be turned into a spirit weapon. This is because even though they have the same names, they are considered completely different items by game and even have different normal upgrades. And chances are you can't use the one for donation as spirit repair sacrifice as well.

I am sure Lyrrad would love to provide a picture of his new spirit.