[White Day Event] Candy Tree Event

Various info regarding notable Mabinogi events.
Soluna

[White Day Event] Candy Tree Event

Post by Soluna »

Based on Foreign Event:

During event period, Candy Tree will be available to be installed in Homestead. You can then use Candy Bottle to collect various items on the Candy tree. Depend on your homestead level, different candy tree will be placed in your home stead.

Level 1 - able to collect 5 times a day.
Level 5 - able to collect 6 times a day.
Level 10 - able to collect 7 times a day.

When collecting from Candy Tree, it is possible to obtain the Candy Tree dyes. When you use this on the Candy Tree a number of times, you will receive various rewards like Pon exchange Ticket etc... When used 10 times, you will receive the completion reward Nexon Cash Drawing Ticket for a chance to win NX.

Collect 5 Pon exchange coin you can exchange it for 10 Pon.

In addition, during event period, Caravan Joe will be selling homestead item materials for leveling up your homestead (Wooden Boards), event Bait which you can fish up various rewards (Including Candy Tree Dye), and for the event period all homestead item build time is reduced by 10% and all cost for Pon installation will be 50% off.
nandattebayo

Re: [White Day Event] Candy Tree Event

Post by nandattebayo »

The event was supposed to start today, but I guess they're doing it tomorrow instead.
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

There are so many reasons I think this event will never make it to NA unchanged. Mainly the chance to win NX and the fact that you can get 100 USD worth of pons as a reward. I'm still shocked they gave us 10 USD worth for helping with the server stressing.

Edit: That's what I get for checking this site before the Nexon site today. My point stands. Also, another fishing event? We have TWO running simultaneously? Really?
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Maid gathering works on the trees, so make sure you use them if you have one.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Darkelourd wrote:There are so many reasons I think this event will never make it to NA unchanged. Mainly the chance to win NX and the fact that you can get 100 USD worth of pons as a reward. I'm still shocked they gave us 10 USD worth for helping with the server stressing.

Edit: That's what I get for checking this site before the Nexon site today. My point stands. Also, another fishing event? We have TWO running simultaneously? Really?
Event methods generally won't change

As for rewards... no comments. =w=
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Apparently it's a typo and it's only 10 pons per 5 coupons.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

It's not a typo, it's a localization error. 1 pon here=100 pons in some other servers.