[NA Event] Valentine Event

Various info regarding notable Mabinogi events.
Soluna

[NA Event] Valentine Event

Post by Soluna »

Everyone knows this juicy piece of gossip: Kristell, the priestess of Dunbarton, has the hots for Tarlach, the druid in Sidhe Sneachta. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Kristell’s once again mooning over her unrequited love. This time, the priestess has hatched up the perfect plan to capture Tarlach’s heart but she needs your help!

Kristell needs you to grab a magical ingredient, Cacao, from her old stomping grounds, Rabbie dungeon. Then she needs several other items from around the world. Bring everything to Kristell and she’ll whip up a delicious jar of Valentine’s Day chocolates. But hands off! These goodies are for Tarlach. Make your way to Sidhe Sneachta and give Tarlach his gift.

When you hand over the chocolate, Tarlach gives you a keyword. Return to Kristell to get your reward. Sadly, it seems Kristell’s rewards are only stocked in Humans’ and Elves’ petite sizes. Hey, it’s Valentine’s Day! Not everybody wins...

Hello Succubus Dress... None for Giants ;|
Aegis

Re: [Event][Valentine Event]

Post by Aegis »

As a female giant, i have this to say to devcat:

ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I'm guessing male humans can't fit into those dresses either, huh? :(
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

youaresogayyoorah

do want dress am excited
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:I'm guessing male humans can't fit into those dresses either, huh? :(
I know you want to see Dusky and Tao in one, but it is not going to happen sorry.

P.S. I am pretty sure the dress is returned after the event, and I believe you cant dye it (Why waste it on something that will be gone ...).
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

That's why we have the magic of PMG edit mods.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

In case some people wondering about the dress:

Yes, it is dyable.
No you cant keep it, it's a rental. You keep it for 3 RL days or 72 hours.
No it cannot be repaired. (i dont think you'd repair it anyway since its only 3 day rental)
Bank charges are 20k to store it. It is priced value at NPC as 1m gold, (cant sell it of course)
(can easily get luxurious title with it)
It is 2/0 16 dur 3 upgrades. (you have to give it back even if you upgrade it)
759 exp if burned
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Hax it so you can sell it !
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

i want to keep it ;~;
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

On the side note, this dungeon is very good for herbs, so it should help you potion makers. And yes, the event is can be done repeatedly.