[CH Event] Take Down the Sun

Various info regarding notable Mabinogi events.
Soluna

[CH Event] Take Down the Sun

Post by Soluna »

No not this Sun, that Sun!

An event base on Chinese folklore related to the Moon Festive that there used to be 10 Suns in the world and that made living conditions too harsh to grow crops and the likes. Then came a hero who took the bow and shoot out 9 of the 10 Suns such that everyone is happy again!

For this event. player have to take out the 9 Suns coming back again in Iria Sun Mark, and the rewards include various items like the Cat Doll, Fairy Wands, Magic Tomes, and many more (Like the Set Items, Hebona, Birnam, Trinity etc...).

Since it is a Moon Festival event, it also drops Moon Cakes in game. Which, the best quality Moon Cake will give 200 str, 200 hp, and 200 stamina bonus.
(Reward works like field boss, anyone who participate will get an item in the end.)

O... And the "Suns" is just Giant Fire Sprites =P.

shadofrak

Re: [CH Event] Take Down the Sun

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote:No not this Sun, that Sun!

An event base on Chinese folklore related to the Moon Festive that there used to be 10 Suns in the world and that made living conditions too harsh to grow crops and the likes. Then came a hero who took the bow and shoot out 9 of the 10 Suns such that everyone is happy again!

For this event. player have to take out the 9 Suns coming back again in Iria Sun Mark, and the rewards include various items like the Cat Doll, Fairy Wands, Magic Tomes, and many more (Like the Set Items, Hebona, Birnam, Trinity etc...).

Since it is a Moon Festival event, it also drops Moon Cakes in game. Which, the best quality Moon Cake will give 200 str, 200 hp, and 200 stamina bonus.
(Reward works like field boss, anyone who participate will get an item in the end.)
yay!
Soluna wrote:O... And the "Suns" is just Giant Fire Sprites =P.
boo...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

=3=

Apparently it drops Bohemian and Thames Items as well.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

That's an edit..right? D8
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:That's an edit..right? D8
No is not! (Of course it is DX...)
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

You never know.. maybe a publisher will show a sense of humour every once in a while!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:You never know.. maybe a publisher will show a sense of humour every once in a while!
I take that back, I can see what's going on now ever since they grew that antenna...

Image ---------> Image

Like I said, nothing will surprise me anymore in this game...
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »