Metal Ware (Metal Toolkit aka Reforge) Effect List

Mabinogi data collection and analysis!
Health

Re: Metal Ware (Metal Toolkit) Effect List

Post by Health »

I got the Healing Enhance lv 2 yesterday. Went from 13 HP ea to 39 HP ea., or 4.1 efficiency to 12.1 8D

I need to rank up heal so I can test how it's applied though. It only affects "Healing" though, not Party Heal.

Got it on a male-only light armor though...Bone Marine. ;(
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Health wrote:I got the Healing Enhance lv 2 yesterday. Went from 13 HP ea to 39 HP ea., or 4.1 efficiency to 12.1 8D

I need to rank up heal so I can test how it's applied though. It only affects "Healing" though, not Party Heal.

Got it on a male-only light armor though...Bone Marine. ;(
Not all bonus work like what I have posted about smash. And in some cases they receive even smaller increase rate than 40%.

For healing base level one bonus is +25 HP, lvl 2 is +26, lvl 3 +27 and so on to lvl 20 +44. And yes, most bonus only affect the specific said skill. That is, "Range Attack Damage Increase" only effect Normal range attacks, not AR, not Crash Shot, not Magnum.

However, there are Party Healing Bonuses like the one you obtained, if you want it you might have to spam more Reforges.

And also on the side note, different parts of the effects are also said to give different bonus rates, namely on accessories. You will never get high lvl effects on accessories, never.
Shuichiro

Post by Shuichiro »

the Charge enchantment, that allows charge without sheild , does it only work on 2Hs?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Shuichiro wrote:the Charge enchantment, that allows charge without sheild , does it only work on 2Hs?
Any Melee-able Weapons only, even with the Charge with No Shield, you cannot charge with a bow. (Think Assault Slash).

*In order to get Charge with No Shield, you need to have Rank 1 Reforge Rank though, which is highly unlikely it will happen with the current common metal wares. And yes, the effect can appear on shields... Charge without Shield Effect on a Shield... O, devCat you are a genius.
Health

Post by Health »

Soluna wrote:
Shuichiro wrote:the Charge enchantment, that allows charge without sheild , does it only work on 2Hs?
Any Melee-able Weapons only, even with the Charge with No Shield, you cannot charge with a bow. (Think Assault Slash).

*In order to get Charge with No Shield, you need to have Rank 1 Reforge Rank though, which is highly unlikely it will happen with the current common metal wares. And yes, the effect can appear on shields... Charge without Shield Effect on a Shield... O, devCat you are a genius.
New devcat is just trolling us 8(

Do you know how much CP Enthrall enhance adds?
I got a rank 2 lute the other day. Lv 1 enhancements though...
Alarya

Post by Alarya »

Health wrote:I got the Healing Enhance lv 2 yesterday. Went from 13 HP ea to 39 HP ea., or 4.1 efficiency to 12.1 8D
Give me! D:<
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Health wrote: Do you know how much CP Enthrall enhance adds?
I got a rank 2 lute the other day. Lv 1 enhancements though...
I am not sure sorry, but you can try to test it.
Alarya wrote:
You can have my party heal one on acc. if you want.
Alarya

Post by Alarya »

Soluna wrote:
Alarya wrote:
You can have my party heal one on acc. if you want.
xd Thanks Solar. I would love that. Now I can test to see how much it adds.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Alarya wrote:
xd Thanks Solar. I would love that. Now I can test to see how much it adds.
Based on Me and Alayra's testing on the Healing Lv1 Accessory:

[s]Heal level 1 on Accessory +30HP unlike the ones on Clothing/Armor +25 on Level 1. (Which supports that accessory effects are higher in general even though level may be the same).[/s]
*Tester made math error, it is +25, but different bonus affect stands for Magnum.

Heal Rank 1 = +40 HP

Heal Rank 1 + Accessory = +65 HP

Heal Rank 1 + Healing Set (20% Bonus) = +48 HP ---> 40*1.2

Heal Rank 1 + Accessory + Heal Set = +78 HP ---> 65 HP(Heal Rank 1 + Accessory) * 1.2

Heal Rank 1 + Accessory + Heal Set (+20%) + Party Heal Title (+20%) = +93 HP ---> (40 + 25) *1.2 *1.2 = 93.6 (Value is FLOORed).

[s]Still need testing on: Effects on Two Level 1 Healing Accessory.[/s]
Stack stacks, 2 level 1 accessory = 40 + 25 + 25 = 90 HP

Conclusion: Healing Reforged Accessory > Healing Set.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

o.o alarya could just click twice and youd get full heal
also maybe check if these increase the wound reduction effect of the mastery title?