[Request] Crafting a Volcano Cylinder?

Mabinogi data collection and analysis!
Ranalf

[Request] Crafting a Volcano Cylinder?

Post by Ranalf »

I read about G15S3 adding the ability to create Volcano Cylinders, so a idea popped into my head to make a supply of these so I can make and use a Volcano Cylinder ego without having to pay 2m+ for one to use as a repair or a constant supply of NX pots.

So, I'm just wondering what skill is used to create this weapon, and what the materials are(Total needed). Also, where to obtain the Pattern/Manual, please.

Thank you, if anyone can answer this. ^^
Zeo

Re: [Request] Crafting a Volcano Cylinder

Post by Zeo »

Volcano cylinder is made by using Blacksmithing skill.

I think you have to be a merhant destiny in order to be able to use it.

Not sure for your other questions.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Rank 3 Blacksmith

Materials Per Step:
Iron Ingot x10
Mythril Plate x3
Finest Leather Strap x5

Finish Material:
Finest Leather x1
Thick Thread Ball x3

Drop: Ciar Advanced Hard Mode

Good Luck~
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Thank you.

One more question, How many steps are there?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Ranalf wrote:Thank you.

...It's blacksmithing... All you do is make the actual blacksmith item then use the finishing materials and finishing minigame.
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Psy wrote:
Ranalf wrote:Thank you.

...It's blacksmithing... All you do is make the actual blacksmith item then use the finishing materials and finishing minigame.
I know that. I mean how many times do I have to do the "x10 Iron Ingots, x3 mythril plates, finest leather straps x5" until it reaches 99.9%. .3.; I know how to blacksmith, I just want to know the total amount of materials I need for completion. >3>
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

standard:
10%

actual:
5~10%

great success:
10~15%
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Soluna wrote:standard:
10%

actual:
5~10%

great success:
10~15%
That's a lot of work. lol Still would probably be cheaper then buying new Volcanos. Thank you, Soluna.
Waffoes

Post by Waffoes »

Soluna wrote:Rank 3 Blacksmith

Materials Per Step:
Iron Ingot x10
Mythril Plate x3
Finest Leather Strap x5

Finish Material:
Finest Leather x1
Thick Thread Ball x3

Drop: Ciar Advanced Hard Mode

Good Luck~
..I was under the impression CAHM dropped Francisca manual. Does it have a different location then? o_e i've been hunting it religiously since the patch.

Ranalf wrote:
Soluna wrote:standard:
10%

actual:
5~10%

great success:
10~15%
That's a lot of work. lol Still would probably be cheaper then buying new Volcanos. Thank you, Soluna.
Also if that's the truth, you're better off buying a new one. I've yet to see that manual and been spamming the dungeon.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Waffoes wrote: ..I was under the impression CAHM dropped Francisca manual. Does it have a different location then? o_e i've been hunting it religiously since the patch.
Well I never seen a Francisca manual, I don't believe it exists... at all... so that's why you never seen one?

Code: Select all

<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="18300" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Birnam Plate Gauntlet" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="11500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Birnam Plate Boots" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="36500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Birnam Plate Helmet"
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="55000" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Thames Plate Armor"
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="20500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Thames Plate Gauntlet" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="15000" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Thames Plate Boots" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="36500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Thames Plate Helmet" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="42000" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Falcata" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="70000" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Highlander Claymore" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="39500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Volcano Cylinder" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="39500" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Tidalwave Cylinder" 
<ManualForm ManualType="2" MerchantExp="70000" ManualNameEng="BlackSmith Manual - Dragon Tooth"
These are the drop locations:

Ciar Adv Hard - Volcano Cylinder
Alby Adv Hard - Falcata
Alby Int Hard - Dragon Fang
Runda Adv Hard - Highlander Claymore
Fortibras Hard - Male Druid Robe
New King Hard - Female Druid Robe
Ward Hard - Durid Shoes (M/F)
Guardian of Avon - Tidalwave Cylinder

Left out the Birnam set and Thames because those are in Elite Missions like Conflict, Lingering, Tailteann Defense etc... and I am just too lazy to type them out.