[Request] New Flame Burst Formula?

Mabinogi data collection and analysis!
cheeseman941

[Request] New Flame Burst Formula?

Post by cheeseman941 »

Hi all,

I'm new to Mabidata and I was wondering if anyone here knows (or knows how to figure out) the new Flame Burst formula since the update today (9/18/2013). I am not entirely sure if the actual formula changed or if a portion of current hp is added after the calculation. Either way, any insights?

Thanks

Chizukun
Soluna

Re: [Request] New Flame Burst Formula?

Post by Soluna »

cheeseman941 wrote:I'm new to Mabidata and I was wondering if anyone here knows (or knows how to figure out) the new Flame Burst formula since the update today (9/18/2013). I am not entirely sure if the actual formula changed or if a portion of current hp is added after the calculation. Either way, any insights?
It is pretty much same as before with added on the stat bonus and skill coefficient.

Regular Damage + [(Current HP/10) * 0.8 * Charge Count] = Final Damage (G18S2)

0.8 is the coefficient for Flame Burst

Regular Damage is the original damage you would calculate with the old formula.

In a sense you could say for every 100 HP you gain 8 more Fire Damage, do note this is current stat HP though. If your HP is 300/1000 it will use 300 as value not 1000.
cheeseman941

Post by cheeseman941 »

Thanks, I thought it was something like that but I wasn't sure what the coefficient was. Of course this makes calculating damage even more complicated than it already was... Anyways, thanks a bunch Soluna.

Chizukun
cheeseman941

Post by cheeseman941 »

Do you happen to know what the coefficient is for water cannon? I've heard its 30% of your current mana but I cant find this backed up anywhere.

Thanks

Chizukun
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

I'd say 30% is accurate enough, I have 650 current/max mp and hit for 195ish on a single charge of rF Water Cannon like would be expected from (650 * 0.3)