[Request] G10 Auction House Info Requested

Mabinogi data collection and analysis!
SerenadedAbyss

[Request] G10 Auction House Info Requested

Post by SerenadedAbyss »

As the title suggests. I would like some more info on the features of G10. At least for season 1.

And I REALLY need to be clarified on this Auction House. Because I'm thinking of something like on FFXI where it has listings for everything in game and if someone is selling it, you can buy it.
Soluna

Re: G10 Info Requested

Post by Soluna »

Hmmm, I thought there was a thread on the NX forum about some overviews... anyway is up :[ kinda still awhile away so I didnt put it up.

And the auction house is not really what you are thinking. It is not player run but system run. What that means is the system will auto generate the auction item and players can bid on it. Basically a gold sink to drain the gold from the player base. And since you asked, I'll just put the details here rather than making a new detailed thread.

Auction House:

2 items will be auctioned per real life day. Auction will start at 9PM in CH3. PST I assume (at least for Eastern Servers). There will be ticker message like guild war, dan test, and cooking contest to inform the player that the auction will be taking place and in which channel and what items will be auctioned.
Talk to the NPC Cliona to ask to join the auction. It will display the Auction item, player's bank saving, highest bid atm, the ID of the player with the highest bid, remain time.

Bidding have 2 kinds. Auto Bid, and Manual Bid. Manual bid is obvious, but you are require to make a bid of at least 5% more than the current highest bid. Auto bid will always bid 5% more than the current highest bid.
e.g. 200k Bid is highest, auto will bid 210k, manual you have to bid 210k or more.

End Bid time is 180 seconds, when the timer reach 0, the person with the highest bid will win. If anyone bid with in the 180 sec time frame, it will reset back to 180 sec regardless the remain time left. Which mean, an auction will end in 3min if no one bids again.

And that's basically it, I hope that helps.
SerenadedAbyss

Re: G10 Info Requested

Post by SerenadedAbyss »

Wow...that is the fucking lamest auction house ever.... -_-
Soluna

Re: Auction House Infos

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:Hmmm, I thought there was a thread on the NX forum about some overviews... anyway is up :[ kinda still awhile away so I didnt put it up.

And the auction house is not really what you are thinking. It is not player run but system run. What that means is the system will auto generate the auction item and players can bid on it. Basically a gold sink to drain the gold from the player base. And since you asked, I'll just put the details here rather than making a new detailed thread.

Auction House:

2 items will be auctioned per real life day. Auction will start at 5PM in CH5. PST I assume (at least for Eastern Servers). There will be ticker message like guild war, dan test, and cooking contest to inform the player that the auction will be taking place and in which channel and what items will be auctioned.
Talk to the NPC Cliona to ask to join the auction. It will display the Auction item, player's bank saving, highest bid atm, the ID of the player with the highest bid, remain time.

Bidding have 2 kinds. Auto Bid, and Manual Bid. Manual bid is obvious, but you are require to make a bid of at least 5% more than the current highest bid. Auto bid will always bid 5% more than the current highest bid.
e.g. 200k Bid is highest, auto will bid 210k, manual you have to bid 210k or more.

End Bid time is 180 seconds, when the timer reach 0, the person with the highest bid will win. If anyone bid with in the 180 sec time frame, it will reset back to 180 sec regardless the remain time left. Which mean, an auction will end in 3min if no one bids again.

And that's basically it, I hope that helps.
Fixed the times for US servers