Puzzle and Dragons

Do puzzles and...er, slay dragons here! A forum section for the popular mobile game.
Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Re: Puzzle and Dragons

Postby Patchy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Wait, my question now is: Does my ice ogre have those awaken skills already active, or is it just showing me my ice ogre doesn't have them yet?

Also, I've been spending some eggs on inventory space :< Up to 55 slots now, that should be plenty.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Patchy wrote:Wait, my question now is: Does my ice ogre have those awaken skills already active, or is it just showing me my ice ogre doesn't have them yet?

Also, I've been spending some eggs on inventory space :< Up to 55 slots now, that should be plenty.

The skills are not awaken yet, they are grayed out. They become solid when you awakening it:

That is 3 Skills Awaken, 1 Skill Not Awaken. You can't choose which you want either, it goes from top to bottom which doesn't really matter in your case because the are both Skill Boosts (Decent Awakening that give you 2 turn active skill charges from beginning, you's still charge the same amount of turn after using the skills). But for some monsters, you might have to consider if getting to the Skill Awaken you want is worth it.

As for boxes I know there are people who do the 20 slots challenge... And those are not egg they are stones :<

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Postby Patchy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Hey guys I think I broke the game.

somecoolguy
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): somecoolguy rapethemaids

Postby somecoolguy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:31 pm

dam!!! pro strats patch already figured out heartmaker heartbreaker wombo combooooooooooooooo

And soon, 55 slots will be nothing. I assure you.
Did you just break wind? Because you blow me away.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Patchy wrote:Hey guys I think I broke the game.

You get the idea, now you are just missing Orb Enhancement and Type Enhancement and Row Enhancement depending on what u prefer.

One thing to note though, that attack is considered as 1 combo and 1 row only because they are all connected, sometimes it is more damage just to make multiple 3 orb'd combos instead.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Locking thread to promote diverse thread instead of conglomerate topics.

Expect me to open more thread topics after work. ^_^

Return to “Puzzle and Dragons”