Terra Battle

Strategic discussions about a strategy game, of course.
Forum rules
You must have a waifu.
Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Re: Terra Battle

Postby Patchy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

I was totally gonna hoard energy for life until I realized this game gives generous daily bonus. Just got Sha'plar and U'nasag.

Soluna wrote:And there's no Old title in PAD yo

Baka!

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Patchy wrote:I was totally gonna hoard energy for life until I realized this game gives generous daily bonus. Just got Sha'plar and U'nasag.

MMMMMM Lizardful (Sha'plar is good)

<----------------------------------What was advertised in Terra---------------------------------------------------------------------What are actually in Terra---------------------------------->

Patchy wrote:
Soluna wrote:And there's no Old title in PAD yo

Baka!

Login >:U

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Postby Patchy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:35 am

Spoiler: show

Waifu needs dark matter. So I ran Pudding Time Zone1 5 times, got 6~9 rings each time. Not a single ore dropped.

P.S. I have some questions about the circle of carnage (Sword > Bow > Spear > Sword):
1. If I use a Bow unit to attack a Sword enemy, do I do reduced damage or still do 100% damage?
2. If an enemy Sword unit attacks my Bow unit, does the enemy gain the attack bonus due to circle of carnage too?

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Patchy wrote:Waifu needs dark matter. So I ran Pudding Time Zone1 5 times, got 6~9 rings each time. Not a single ore dropped.

Those high end evo materials are rare, some bosses in later stage drop it also, but the hardest !@#$ to get was Animaton...

Patchy wrote:P.S. I have some questions about the circle of carnage (Sword > Bow > Spear > Sword):
1. If I use a Bow unit to attack a Sword enemy, do I do reduced damage or still do 100% damage?
2. If an enemy Sword unit attacks my Bow unit, does the enemy gain the attack bonus due to circle of carnage too?

Weapon advantage is determined by the attacking skill and the target type when in advantage, attacker gain 2x bonus and it applies to both player and monsters.

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Postby Patchy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 pm

I had a best run of 13 drops, including 2 Oxsecium and 1 Animaton! Also, a friend of mine rolled A'misandra the Nurse on first try!

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Lizard everywhere... EVERYWHERE!!!

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Postby Patchy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 am

With a bit of friend referral help, I've rolled: U'nasag(repeat), Rikken, Jaguna, Bahl(repeat).
Friend got: Jaguna, O'pari, Kem.

Spoiler: show

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Postby Soluna » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Why?
:U Rikken is nice, it is not Lizard, now you just need to pull Yukken to have the sister to be with each other.

*Kem is pretty decent.

Return to “Terra Battle”