Terra Battle

Strategic discussions about a strategy game, of course.
Forum rules
You must have a waifu.
Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Re: Terra Battle

Post by Soluna » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Evo Material Calabolg will be in special descended too and the difficulty will be 35 this time.

Event start 10/31! Level up friends!

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Post by Soluna » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:21 am

Neo Bahamut is out!

It is not too difficult, only a couple monster that confuses your members, no traps and anything.

Bahamut this time have wider AOE, with Power Orb you can probably take it out before it uses it's devastating moves.

I was able to get the Calabolg in 3 rounds.

somecoolguy
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): somecoolguy rapethemaids

Post by somecoolguy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:08 am

I cheated! ifunbox save resets at 9/10!! Took like 15 tries but it happened!!!

Now... to get more animaton. Ugh.
Did you just break wind? Because you blow me away.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Post by Soluna » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Was gonna wait for the new sub forum but o well...

Here's the team I roll with:

Let's talk a little about the character screen:
ImageImage

Clicking on (i) will allow you to see the character's portrait and read their back ground story.

Most characters have 3 Jobs and you can inter-switch between them. Most monster don't have any Jobs except for Bahamut currently. Some Character's Job Class Changes through Job Change. In general the last Job Class has the highest stats but sometimes you may want to switch to a different class for better attribute match ups. Here Eileen is a Staff Class with green dot meaning she is a support char.

The B percentage is the Base Skill Activation Meter, this determines how often your skill will activate. For example the skill Lullaby, there is 100%, that is the skill activation chance, the actual skill activation is determined by the B Meter plus the skill activation chance so it would be 130% chance which is just 100%. Certain other skills from other character have a lesser chance so B Meter is important and it increases as your character uses their skill.

In the skill list you will also notice some skill have Area(2), and All. This is the skill range, Area(2) is 2 cell away from the character in all direction, All means it will affect all party member regardless their position. As for Equip, this means the particular skill will always activate passively that you do not need to use the char in action or action link.

Skill also have turn limits, make sure you click on ? to see how long before a buff or skill wears out. A character can have up to 8 skills. 4 from current job and 4 from the other jobs the characters, mix them up to make your character versatile or focus on particular aspects.

In some instance, you will see characters/monsters have two of the same skills on the character:

Here Bahamut have 2 Fire skill, this doesn't mean it has 70% chance to activate the skill if you have both skill. It means it has 50% using 1st Fire and 20% using the 2nd Fire. In the case if you got it's B meter to 80%, Bahamut will cast Fire 2 times.

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Post by Patchy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Hai I just started playing, got Alika, is good waifu yes?

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by Yoorah » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Good waifu, yes. Though I think people try to get SS rank characters as their starters. Honestly, I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes... but then I'm never srs about gaming, so. xd

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Post by Soluna » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Yoorah wrote:Good waifu, yes. Though I think people try to get SS rank characters as their starters. Honestly, I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes... but then I'm never srs about gaming, so. xd
Not much, S is decent enough, SS require more Exp to level up anyway. The thing is the abilities, certain ability like Levitation make certain level MUCH MUCH easier.

Patchy
Herb Slayer
Herb Slayer

Post by Patchy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:00 am

I heard her Treasure Hunter ability is so good that people go into co-op battles with their own alt account Alika and get rich with themselves! (That sure sounds like me back when I played Mabinogi...)

And a question: Are there any godfest events in this game so I should save up energy and wait for the better rates?

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by Yoorah » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 am

Kind of, but they are rare. There are events where you need to have 50 energy saved up, letting you order in bulk with a guaranteed chance to get some S (or was it SS?) ranks or something like that...
I wouldn't bother with it at the beginning and just get characters when you can, since you need to build a team. But if you feel you can manage with what you have currently, then perhaps it's worth waiting for one of those events.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Post by Soluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:18 am

What Yoorah said, there is no godfest in particular in TB, there was once or twice the event where you choose to do 10 pulls at once one will guaranteed to be S, SS or Z.

Dunno how frequent it happens, may be a once only event, but certainly not as frequent as PAD's godfest.

I would make pull until you have 6 or 7 char and preferably a Rank B+ healer if the game doesn't give the special one now when it started.

And there's no Old title in PAD yo:
P.S. Tai started later than Lyr :U