[Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Craddle

Re: [Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Post by Craddle »

Aubog007 wrote:Hopefully it means new skills...
Would be redundant for a new destiny without new skills.
Same thing I was thinking. I need to start saving AP.
Health

Post by Health »

I bet they're going to nerf Dual Wield(-balance? -% of damage?), and add a dual wield mastery(which will get a x2 exp bonus from the new destiny, and reverse the nerf's effects). The only way to get previous full damage dual wielding will require rank 1 in this skill. har har. Maybe an attack speed bonus with master title.

Hopefully they make passes easier to get. Or they could make dungeons shorter and add a stairway down to the next difficulty at the reward room. Chance for pass + guaranteed entrance to next difficulty...maybe even increased reward and exploration exp bonus(+400%!).
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:2. Dungeon Combat Related Contents (Revenge of the Erinn Dungeons??)
i hope when they say this they mean new dungeons(not higher or lower variants). or a end reward system with EXP and goldedededed,like SM tier end reward.
Soluna wrote:More and more RO every single day...
better than the joke the new RO2 is,although ill admit i like the character models for it.
(not to mention a sequel to an mmo is redundant as hell when you think about what an mmo is---i guess i cant say anything till i play it,though)
Last edited by Armelle on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Health wrote:I bet they're going to nerf Dual Wield(-balance? -% of damage?), and add a dual wield mastery(which will get a x2 exp bonus from the new destiny, and reverse the nerf's effects). The only way to get previous full damage dual wielding will require rank 1 in this skill. har har. Maybe an attack speed bonus with master title.
I will be highly PO'd.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Is G16 scheduled for December for KR or JP?
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Psy wrote:Is G16 scheduled for December for KR or JP?
Based on google translate and the source given, it appears to be JP.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Craddle wrote:
Psy wrote:Is G16 scheduled for December for KR or JP?
Based on google translate and the source given, it appears to be JP.
Then that would mean KR should have G16 already...
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Psy wrote: Then that would mean KR should have G16 already...

Same thing I was thinking. Which they clearly don't.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Is G16 scheduled for December for KR or JP?
Is for KR. The info is from the Offline Thank You Event held in Akiba in Japan.
There were some developer team from KR there as well releasing the information about G16, hence the information here.

I realize this might be a better read: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/ne ... 92598.html
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

It will be interesting if they added in higher tier "destiny class." Such as to unlock the 2nd tier Alchemist, you need to have at least 5 rank 1 alchemy skills and Alchemy Mastery to unlock the Master Alchemist destiny. Albiet, it does give more stats and a bit more damage, but it will ultimately penalize you for other destiny skills (not make them un-usable, but less damage, etc.), well that's just some musing thoughts of my own.