[Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Post by Soluna »

This is now relevant:
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Kenero wrote:
Soluna wrote:Here's another one:
운기조식 運氣調息

probably something like... Chi Recovery
NA Translation will be Cheese Recovery in which it has nothing to do with cheese but has the name in it!
Close.

NA will have it translated to [][][][]
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:Close.

NA will have it translated to [][][][]
Yes, but after that, they'll have it translated over five different ways throughout the game...
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

I call dibs on a Green Dragon Crescent Blade/Guan Dao/whatever you wanna call Guan Yu's polearm
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Health wrote:
Kenero wrote:It will be interesting if they added in higher tier "destiny class." Such as to unlock the 2nd tier Alchemist, you need to have at least 5 rank 1 alchemy skills and Alchemy Mastery to unlock the Master Alchemist destiny. Albiet, it does give more stats and a bit more damage, but it will ultimately penalize you for other destiny skills (not make them un-usable, but less damage, etc.), well that's just some musing thoughts of my own.
That's what I thought they were going to do initially for the destiny system. They *really* did not think about it before announcing it in KR..... but yeah. Hopefully we'll get some higher tier destinies with skill limitations. I want real party play :I
Please, god no. That's the reason why I plays Mabinoi, because it's one of the MMOs that doesn't force you to be with other players to get through stuffs. I also really enjoyed it because of no penalty for any damages to hybrid users.

They could add 2nd tier destiny, but I can be sure for all I know is that I won't be using them. Damage penalty to my melee, ranged, magic, and/or alchemy skill just because I choose a second tier destiny? No thanks...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

While I have no information to back me up here, I highly doubt they'd build a town just for an event! This kind of stuff takes too much resources from development, and they'd want to monetize it properly, I'm sure. Did you render that house? If so, can you render and post more? :D

An oriental-style town would be a good fit for a martial arts based class, no doubt. And I love spear/pole arm type weapons, personally--I even chose the Spearman class in MapleStory because of it way back when. From what I remember, they had plans to implement spear-type weapons a while ago. I'm not sure what happened to that.

The only other explanation I can think of is that this town might have been built as an exclusive area for China, like Nekojima for Japan.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

B> Antennae hat + bun hairstyle

DO NOT PERSUE LU BU

Or a Guan Dao, as shown
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Yoorah wrote:While I have no information to back me up here, I highly doubt they'd build a town just for an event! This kind of stuff takes too much resources from development, and they'd want to monetize it properly, I'm sure.
Nekojima was an event area. (Although you can get back to it with a Wing of Goddess, this place could've been the same thing.)
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yuneiko wrote:B> Antennae hat + bun hairstyle

DO NOT PERSUE LU BU
YOU CHARRENGE ME WIFF TRICKERY?
i don't belieeeeve in maaaaaaagggiiic!
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Armelle wrote:
Yuneiko wrote:B> Antennae hat + bun hairstyle